No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Decisions Nobohiro Ishida Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ishida was very overrated I knew Williams whud beat him easy

As long as Williams stays away from elite counter punchers like Lara Martinez Mayweather etc he'll be fine

Williams stops Kirkland btw.....

Comment

nothing against Ishida but nobody ever thought he was that good, some was just happy to see him beat Kirkland...I GUESS, he just caught Kirkland at the right time, that was Kirkland's 4th fight within a MONTH

in a Rematch Kirkland would have DESTROYED Ishida and Kirkland would destroy Paul Williams

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
        That's the BS the media like to portray, hyping up American fighters like a mo****a. No one gave my man Quintanna props for outboxing Williams years ago, before Martinez - Or Cotto for whipping Quintanna. But somehow Williams was feared by guys like Cotto and Pacman? I never ever liked Paul Williams, he just a division bully who throws mad punches, big ****.
        You need to stop all that. Everyone gave Quintana his props. Or Cotto for whooping Quintana, self ownage. Punisher beat the Margarito that destroyed Cotto. Also the Punisher mops up Miguel right now & I like Cotto.

Comment

Im still down for Williams vs. Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            nothing against Ishida but nobody ever thought he was that good, some was just happy to see him beat Kirkland...I GUESS, he just caught Kirkland at the right time, that was Kirkland's 4th fight within a MONTH

in a Rematch Kirkland would have DESTROYED Ishida and Kirkland would destroy Paul Williams
            Williams eats Brawlers for breakfast.

Kirkland aint Quintana or Sergio or even Lara for that matter. He has no head movement, foot movement, slickness, defense or anything like that. Kirkland gets his issue vs. Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              You need to stop all that. Everyone gave Quintana his props. Or Cotto for whooping Quintana, self ownage. Punisher beat the Margarito that destroyed Cotto. Also the Punisher mops up Miguel right now & I like Cotto.
              U cant be serious. Williams would get his butt handed to him by Alvarez or Cotto. At Welterweight he was fresher and able to fight those fights of attrition but I think he is a good example of a guy who has probably taken one to many. We have seen the best of PW. I do think he can make some exciting fights if matched correctly but keep him away from the top guys and anyone that is Southpaw and a good left. I do think he actually matches well against Kirkland if he can land early and keep on the pressure.

Comment

I bet in a week Kirkland is going to make a announcement about wanting rematch with Ishida.

Comment

Just watched the Paul "Pitty Pat Punching" Williams fight. And I honestly I thought I was going to puke when the announcers were actually comparing Williams to Thomas Hearns. To paraphrase former heavyweight champion Larry Holmes, Williams couldn't carry the "Hit Mans" jock strap.

Comment

how is losing 2 fights being "finished product" -_- you guys make to much on 1 or 2 fights,,

but kirkland will break p-wills ribs if they ever fought hes like a mini-tyson

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                      U cant be serious. Williams would get his butt handed to him by Alvarez or Cotto. At Welterweight he was fresher and able to fight those fights of attrition but I think he is a good example of a guy who has probably taken one to many. We have seen the best of PW. I do think he can make some exciting fights if matched correctly but keep him away from the top guys and anyone that is Southpaw and a good left. I do think he actually matches well against Kirkland if he can land early and keep on the pressure.
                      Williams and Cotto is 50/50 for me Alvarez KO's him tho Williams KO's kirkland and u heard it from me 1st

Comment

Working...
                      X