No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Decisions Nobohiro Ishida Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ishida reminds me of reyes sanchez.

determined, gamer, but throws sloppy punches with feeble power.

how the fk did he destroy kirkland

Comment

I don't think he'll survive against Kirkland's power, but I still think he'll give most guys at 154 trouble.

Comment

i remember 3 years ago my one friend raved about williams, his favorite fighters were floyd, williams, and jermaine taylor.....and to think, williams was once considered to be feared by everyone

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          i remember 3 years ago my one friend raved about williams, his favorite fighters were floyd, williams, and jermaine taylor.....and to think, williams was once considered to be feared by everyone
          That's the BS the media like to portray, hyping up American fighters like a mo****a. No one gave my man Quintanna props for outboxing Williams years ago, before Martinez - Or Cotto for whipping Quintanna. But somehow Williams was feared by guys like Cotto and Pacman? I never ever liked Paul Williams, he just a division bully who throws mad punches, big ****.

Comment

P Will has no more pop in his punch, he has no power, he cldnt even KO Ishida who took P Will best shots for sure! Its crazy man, Ishida KO's Kirkland and they think he was GOD! Lucky punch! Kirklands chin is suspect but a rematch Kirk wld dominate Ishida! P Will was once considered to be one of the best and now he's just avg, like Cintron is! He says he's a non stop puncher but without any power he's basically worthless! P WIll can take his Mickey Mouse belt he got and shove it up his washed up ass!

Comment

taking away the Kirkland bout we see what Ishida is & Will ll has NO power, what happened>>...almost from round 3 very predictable & I knew who the winner was going to b...

Comment

Good fight Ishida fought hard Williams did good!

Comment

Eh...I'd Still Watch Williams/Alvarez And Williams/Kirkland At Least...Give The Guy Action Fights...He Plans On Retiring Soon Anyways...Kirkland Isn't Exactly The Second Coming Of Sweetpea Either And His Chin Is As Worse Or Worse As Williams Is...It Would Be Entertaining While It Lasted At Least...Which Is More Than I Could Say About A Third Sergio Fight...Williams Has Not Improved Enough After His Losses To Suggest A Different Outcome Than The Last Fight...A Canelo Fight Would Be Interesting If It Happened Now Before Canelo Improves And Would Give A Better Indication Of What Level He Is On Than His Last Fights Have.

Comment

P Will. Has never been great at all!! He was avoided for obvious buisness reasons, no money to be made since his fan base is just pure bias and the guy was a 6'2 high volume puncher fighting 5'8 guys. His greatest win was a close decision to non plaster margarito and a lucky ko over Quintana. Yes as lucky as ishida over Kirkland and Martinez over him.

Comment

Good win for P will.

Comment

Working...
                      X