Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Haye vs Chisora Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos it screaming "run david"? is it wlad or vitali?

Comment

• chisora deserved it. he's acted like a scumbag the last couple days. slapping and spitting on people. he started the brawl and got what he deserved.

Comment

• He glassed me!!

Can someone pleasee make a video with a Counter... counting how many times Chisora says "HE GLASSED ME"

LMAOO

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          whos it screaming "run david"? is it wlad or vitali?
          LMAO I think that was Wlad.

That shit had me rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            What ya'll are failing to realize is that this situation escalated because Haye's ego didn't allow him to LET IT GO. He was already trying to make moves, saying that he wanted Vitali next. WTF? Vitali just had a fight (that was already emotionally charged given Chisora's ******ity) and you're trying to politic your way into another big fight? It simply wasn't the time to start with that, given that Chisora was sitting right there. He gave a better fight than Haye did against Wlad, so why shouldn't Chisora get a rematch then? Sure, Chisora was being disrespectful towards Haye, but it could've all been avoided. Chisora came to him, and what did Haye do? hit him with an object. He scuffles with somebody from Chisora's crew, and when he has enough space to retreat from the situation, what does he do? He throws/swings a tri-pod, and ends up hurting Booth in the process. Look at the film, they were holding back Chisora's corner-man away from Haye but he still threw the tri-pod anyway. Yes people, he did act like a total prissy *****.
            Exactly.

Haye was made to look like a biitch across the board. Begging like a street whore for a Vitali fight, still talking the same old ***** about the K bros being scared. No one cares anymore, David. Everyone just wanted him to STFU. He was frustrated at being publicly humiliated by Chisora. He even got owned by Bernd Boente which clearly upset him.

Comment

I can imagine Wlad saying that lmao

Vitali was laughing!!!!!! ROFL!
              Last edited by kiaba360; 02-19-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Cishora is slowly becoming one of my favorites... in and out of the ring.
                Dude doesn't *** around and he makes everything entertaining.
                No need to stage drama like some people... this dude is legit.

Comment

Was it not Bernd Boente.

Comment

• Chisora is hilarious!

Comment

• I hope Booth watches the tape over, because he's thinking that someone attacked him from behind when it was his own fighter that busted him open.

Comment

Working...
                      X