Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola gets cut off in the ring after blasting Don King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calling mexican's what ? you guys keep typing the exact word and it keeps getting blocked.

Comment

Jim Gray or whatever his name is needs a good slap. I remember when Toney punked his ***** ass out.

Comment

The interviewer is such a b1tch. Harold Lederman woulda pressed the questions like a G! lol.

Comment

that like me saying black people used to be ******s now we have a black president

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
            that like me saying black people used to be ******s now we have a black president
            You took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              You took the words right out of my mouth.
              crazy man if it was a slur against black people it would be all on the news!

Comment

I am so sick of you *****es crying on here. Don King don't care about race, he cares about money fools.

Comment

LOL what king said was racist but imagine if king was mexican and saying We got two used to be N Iggers LOL> i

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    I called him that and he told me to get him a beer.
                    So, he's your friend.... at least I assume he is.
                    I call my black friends *****s all the time and my Mexican friends *******s... they don't care, because we're friends. I guarantee you though if I say that to anybody else they'll get pissed off or offended....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      So, he's your friend.... at least I assume he is.
                      I call my black friends *****s all the time and my Mexican friends *******s... they don't care, because we're friends. I guarantee you though if I say that to anybody else they'll get pissed off or offended....
                      really? so you're telling me if I went up to a random mexican and called him a ******* he would be offended? shocking!

Comment

Working...
                      X