No announcement yet.

Check out Delorme tonight *****es!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
    agree on Mantequilla. I think young and good and possibly a title holder (maybe) but nothing too spectacular IMO. Dulorme...deffinately. I like Dulorme & Carlos Ivan Velazquez (Piris) as the top 2 prospects along with Del Valle too. McJoe Arroyo & Bomba Gonzalez are right behind them IMO.
    Velazquez hasn't fought in a long time, what's the deal with him?

Comment

agree on Mantequilla. I think young and good and possibly a title holder (maybe) but nothing too spectacular IMO. Dulorme...deffinately. I like Dulorme & Carlos Ivan Velazquez (Piris) as the top 2 prospects along with Del Valle too. McJoe Arroyo & Bomba Gonzalez are right behind them IMO.
      Also, IMO some of these guys arent PROSPECTS anymore and are moving into CONTENDER status.
      I agree with everything you just said!

And bomba Gonzalez have the speed and power if guided properly, to smokre through the 112-115 divisions!!

Carlos Ivan Velazquez whooped gamboa in the am's. Gamboa even said that the guy hit to hard to keep up with!

Dont forget Seda, who got robbed in argentina!!

Actually our best prospect was el Pollo De Jesus but he is a knuckle and got locked up!!

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        Him and his brother are with GBP's so I dont know whats up with them!!

His bro is so, so. Maybe a title holder with couple of defenses, but Carlos Ivan beats most 130 lbers!! Only guys that hangs with him are Broner and Uchiama!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up borikua.

Comment

Does anyone know of any sites hosting this fight? I have Showtime at home but I don't in my dorm.

Comment

this is the guy that maidanas been sparring, ill definitly watch

Comment

The college kid with a degree? Sounds like a herb to me.

FNF future mexican star ray ximinez Jr is fighting tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  this is the guy that maidanas been getting his ass whoop in sparring, ill definitly watch
                  fix it!! Dulorme gave Maidana the threatment in sparring!!

Comment

EL CANGRI!!

Dulorme is gonna wash this cat, its not even gonna be close.

And I agree with the above notion. I think he's a fight or two away from being considered a Contender, and not just a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                      Well I actually met them both and chilled with them for a bit in Vegas for Juanma-Marquez fight and I became good friends with Juan Carlos and we chat via FB every now and then. I'm always trying to get info on there inactivity out but they are pretty good at keeping it confidential. Not really sure whats going on. He always tell me "soon" but nothing. He did tell me several months back that a few minor injuries have kept them inactive but who knows, it might be GBP the problem. Who knows. I just hope they get back in the ring.

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      I agree with everything you just said!

And bomba Gonzalez have the speed and power if guided properly, to smokre through the 112-115 divisions!!

Carlos Ivan Velazquez whooped gamboa in the am's. Gamboa even said that the guy hit to hard to keep up with!

Dont forget Seda, who got robbed in argentina!!

Actually our best prospect was el Pollo De Jesus but he is a knuckle and got locked up!!
                      Not too many ppl know about Gamboa - Velazquez in the AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X