Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Who did that?
    This here prick:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post11792856

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He would have gotten a lot more credit.

Hold up, you're german and you're a Haye fan? Damn, you must have got clowned by your friends when Haye bitched out against Wlad.
      No infact most of them told me that neither guy did much in the fight and they were just bored ot both boxers! Bottom line is even the german media knows that vitali cant box like wladimir in the haye fight! HE hasnt got the legs or the speed of wladimirs jab! thats why this is the only interesting fight to make with vitali! And most likely biggest payday for vitali!

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        Winning easily on points with crooked judges against a contender does NOT say anything about his previous achievements.
        ^^^^^ Fixed it for you :cool9:

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          ^^^^^ Fixed it for you :cool9:
          Claim without any background, Chisora won 2 rounds, 3 at max in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
            So one person on a forum then?

And its common knowledge that OG Wenger is a certified laughing stock and was probably just trolling you anyway, so....you look dumber than he does.

Is that your defence for Vitali's crap performance?

Comment

Try 5, 4 at the minimum. Try watching the fight without eyeing Vitali's package that you lust after so much :jerk0ff9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Try 5, 4 at the minimum. Try watching the fight without eyeing Vitali's package that you lust after so much :jerk0ff9:

Poet
                Try watching a fight without being a hater, sorry you can't do that. No way on earth Chisora won 5 rounds.

Comment

• had the fight 117-111 vitali

Comment

• Chisora did good but Vitali is too great!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X