No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    What video are you talking about? Because the one i watched had none of what you just described?
    Chisora does back away, although I think he is pulled back.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
      Your one person the general opinion around the world is one in which they want a klitschkos to lose .

Dont take me as a dereck chisora fan either hes a ****ing fool but its about time vitali fought someone that wasn't scared of him and when could you last say that happened.
      From what I am reading on this forum it looks as if many fans are rooting for Vitali to win. And I highly doubt that everyone posting happens to be German or Ukrainian. So, your theory, because that is what it is because you have no proof, has a bunch of holes in it. And as far as fighters being afraid of Vitali I don't believe that Adamek, Solis, Briggs or Arreola were afraid of Vitali because they came to fight. I don't even think Sosnowski was afraid of him. But I will agree that Kevin Johnson was petrified and he showed it in how he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post

hopefully that's not the best shot he lands

Comment

Chisora did the right thing. Klitscho deserved that 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            Chisora does back away, although I think he is pulled back.
            Somebody from Klitschko's team pushes him back.

Just saw a longer version of the incident. at how shocked Vitali looks. He doesn't know what to do.

Comment

Somebody from Klitschko's team pushes him back.

Just saw a longer version of the incident. at how shocked Vitali looks. He doesn't know what to do.
              Nope, wrong again. Klitschko's team is on the left, Chisora's on the right. Someone from Del Boys camp pulls him back / he backs away himself, and when Vitali gets angry Chisora is surrounded by a ring of his men. Vitali is shocked for the first second because he wasn't raised to behave like that, ever, but immediately switches to fight mode in a blink of an eye.

Just saw it again, someone of Klitschko's team helps to push him away, but nonetheless Vitali would've taken him.

Comment

Watch because the mods are about im actually quaking in my boots because i received red karma for mentioning the name hoe which has many different meanings and doesnt come close to some of the **** put on her moderators = POWER CRAZY SAD C*NTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Nope, wrong again. Klitschko's team is on the left, Chisora's on the right. Someone from Del Boys camp pulls him back / he backs away himself, and when Vitali gets angry Chisora is surrounded by a ring of his men. Vitali is shocked for the first second because he wasn't raised to behave like that, ever, but immediately switches to fight mode in a blink of an eye.
                  Forward to 50 seconds.

Comment

Forward to 50 seconds.

Nonetheless Vitali doesn't back away for a second and would've punished Chisora no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      Nonetheless Vitali doesn't back away for a second and would've punished Chisora no doubt.
                      When did i say he backed away? I said he looked shocked and confused, which he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X