No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    You're clearly a hater or a troll for posting bullshit like this, obviously you didn't watch the video and made your own fantasy story of the pictures. For all others of you who still have active brain cells, if you look at the video, you will notice it's Chisora and not Vitali who immediately backs away and Vitali trying to come after him.
    I agree.. but it did look like someone from Vitali's team pushed Chisora back to separate them. Vitali did move forward to get a hold of cHISORA but if he really wanted to he would've thrown a punch at him but accepted the fact that they were being separated & realized he should save it for the ring.. He was mad but Not mad enough to cause a brawl & potentially jeapordize the fight.. which btw could've been Derek's way of getting out of the fight.. Cowardly acts that are premeditated are almost always done out of fear.

Chisora aggressively went towards Vitali with that mask on his face to cover some of his fear & convince himself he's a badassss.. he was in Klitschko's face.. NOT even giving him breathing space & nudging his head towards his.. dude Clearly DIDN'T want ANY part of that staredown.. he didn't want ANY part of the previous staredown 2 days ago as well by quickly joking that Vitali blinked first to end it so he could cover his fear..

Vitali also knows that he gets to hit him in less than 24 hrs without anyone trying to break it up... so that was his thinking.... Look... i do not believe Chisora is NOT scared.. everything points to the fact that he is.. He's just covering it up by acting crazy to make it look like he's doing the intimidating.. same as Haye but a more hands on approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      when I saw jimmy posted in this thread I knew he was gonna be really mad...when I saw he posted in it like 5 times in a row I completely
      Lol... am steamed... counting down the hrs.

I just hope this aSS$WIPE is not the secondcoming of Ali & Douglass.. afterall.. in life no one stays perfect.. Vitali's 40 plus.. look what happened to MJ AT 40.. we finally saw him with imperfections. luckily... Vitali is taking Chisora serious.... 243.5>>> thta's Wlad'S normal range... he wants to be able to move around in there to counter Chisora's speed.

Comment

• The final 10 hours of Dereck Chisora's life have started...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          The final 10 hours of Dereck Chisora's life have started...
          It's almost disturbing that this dude has such belief in himself when everything states that he shouldn't be this certain. Does he know something we don't. It's almost as if he thinks it's his destiny to do what 45 others couldn't. I mean it's bordering on insanity but yet this guy is full of confidence. Ali in his heyday showed the same type of insanity towards opposition who could potentially kill him. When one is crazy enough.. one is capable of convincing themselves that they are special. I hope this guy ain't special.. because he's a disgraceful human being & is disrespectful... even if K promotions fed around with him in the 2 Wlad fights.. pretty certain... one of those bouts.. that were cancelled was so they could fight Haye instead.. no injury on Wlad's part... but even with all that Vitali had the decency to give you a reschedule when he didn't have to... you were all chummy with him..

it's almost like what Floyd did with Ortiz... do it when the fighter least expects it & after you were in good standing with them....terrible sportsmanship & i hope Chisora gets schooled.. i'd prefer the clean 3 minute destruction like Solis' fate but with obviously more conviction or the customary 8 to 10 rd beatdown.. only for Derek to be on the verge of collapse..

First rd destruction & it sends a message to THE ENTIRE BOXING world to phock with Vitali at your own destruvtion..i'd perfer that but he can't afford to be reckless before he sees what Chisora got.. so he can implent the beatdown.. i hope Chisora lunges with one of those overhand rights...dude is NOT a defensive wiazrd so i don't care how much he bobs & waeves... he's hittable & if he can get to Vitali.. then Vitali surely will get to him.

Comment

• I wondered how long it'd be before jimmy started menstruating all over this thread.

. Don't make me slap you.

Comment

• Chisora did himself no favours slapping Vitali, tried getting into his head and it didn't work, Chisora looked more wound up and Vitali is just gonna direct that anger in the right way and make it even harder for Derek.

Vitali Klitschko by knockout after brutally wearing Chisora down.

Comment

• I can't wait go Vitali!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I wondered how long it'd be before jimmy started menstruating all over this thread.

. Don't make me slap you.
                  I see you got plenty of jokes.. son.. seeing how one of your statesmen disrespected the one person who is capable of sending him to a hospital for at least 5 business days.. Where did you guys breed this dude.. this guy is out of his phocking mind... at least Haye kept his distance.. he wasn't hands on like a cowardly beeetch. Freakin' fool is telling Vitali to come fight as if this dude thinks he can actually go toe toe with Vitali & live to tell about it..

Speed without power is basically what your boy is about yet he's trying to act like he's Mike TYSON with a 50% ko ratio. Watch how quick Vitali is defending his bull rushes. Vitali' sadistic enough to have him hurt as early as the second rd.. INTENTIONALLy CARRY CHISORA till the 8th rd & knock him out with a calzaghe slap & while Chisura is being revived.. asking him "what rd again was I supposed to get knocked out in... my oldzheimer;s is kicking in".

Comment

• I wonder if Wlad was there.. would he have been just as brazen knowing there was a potential of one or both of them retaliating. I belive if Chisora would've slapped Wlad & Vitali was in back that he would've snapped & immediately went after him. I believe as much as the younger brother is perceived as the inferior bro.. he would've been enraged as well & might've let his right hand go sooner... rather than later. He's probably killing himself right now for not being there.. If you guys think the staredown in my mugshot that sent Lewis into retirement was cold .. wait till the ref gives instructions later today.. If Chisora isn't leaking his shorts in the aftermath it doesn't phocking count!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                      I wonder if Wlad was there.. would he have been just as brazen knowing there was a potential of one or both of them retaliating. I belive if Chisora would've slapped Wlad & Vitali was in back that he would've snapped & immediately went after him. I believe as much as the younger brother is perceived as the inferior bro.. he would've been enraged as well & might've let his right hand go sooner... rather than later. He's probably killing himself right now for not being there.. If you guys think the staredown in my mugshot that sent Lewis into retirement was cold .. wait till the ref gives instructions later today.. If Chisora isn't leaking his shorts in the aftermath it doesn't phocking count!
                      Say what you like but chisora if anything has a chin ive never seen him wobbled or hurt at anytime got to be a plus hes going down but the guys going to give it his all

Comment

Working...
                      X