Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Yuriorkis Gamboa Confirmed For April 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa has Pacquiao type talent

Comment

• gamboa to fast to talented to skilled and should win. gamboa is the better all around fighter with out a doubt it's just a question of wether or not rios can impose his his size on gamboa

Comment

• Gamboa such a ***** his speed keeps him from getting his chin checked solid. every ****ing fight Gamboa in he gets at least buckled. now 135 punder rios he murder real 135 pounder **** Gamboa gonna look fancy look like the better one in their till rios pressure get him and a punch lands that daze **** on gamboa and he gets taken out.

But its a win win for gamboa win or loose he still gonna come out on top

Rios will still get the same hate, people will call him a bum and say the same **** they been saying OHHH he too big, he no skills and when he moves up he will get exposed lol.

these are men I dont want to hear people crying when Gamboa get KO, he signed the contract that is it, same **** on my end I not gonna cry if Rios gets knocked out nor will I ever in the future its in his cards but not now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          was back in after Christmas helping others prep (Soto Karass etc) and has stayed at a good weight
          he has to move up after this fight though win or lose
          he looked like a zombie at the last weigh in and he still didnt make weight
          even with the strenght and conditioning coach
          he is just too big for 135.

Comment

• Rios is going to batter Gamboa. Sucks they chose that weekend to have the fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
              Rios is going to batter Gamboa. Sucks they chose that weekend to have the fight though.
              whats wrong with that weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                whats wrong with that weekend?
                Just a personal thing. Gonna be out of town and not near any tv that has HBO. Gonna have to DVR it but won't catch it till nearly a week later. Would of liked to build a night around the possible fight of the year.

Comment

• Rios needs to hire a top nutritioist TODAY, so come fight time he isn't a drained shell struggling to make that weight, cuz Gamboa is going to be eating good all throughout his training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    Rios needs to hire a top nutritioist TODAY,
                    he already did.

I believe he hired Cecilio Flores, who is the nutritionist of Sergio Martinez.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 02-17-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      yeah almost everyone is picking rios besides a few of us gamboa fans and cubans.
                      Rios is slow and has basic skills, he will get outclassed IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X