Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire Back on June 16, But Not Against Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    No he hasn't.

WV2 is tough but not a top guy. Neither was Omar.

Montiel yes. Quick easy fight though.

Sydorenkoa good fighter but not a top guy. But another easy fight.

So a tune-up is not acceptable.
    Omar was the #1 115 fighters. He was a top guy.

I dont get why people say he isnt

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i dont highly regard **** point me at a post where i highly regarded ramos or the win, idiot. the division is crap both wins were pretty but that doesnt change the fact of whose the best in the division and whos not. read wtf i wrote and stop commenting on your delusions, they have nothing to do with me.
      Did I say you highly regard the Ramos fight? No. I said "seem to." Why? Because you talk crap about one crap title fight, Donaire-Vasquez Jr, but not the other, Rigondeaux-Ramos. You indirectly gave props to Rigondeaux, as you downplayed Donaire. Do you think Ramos would beat Vasquez Jr? Come on, man.

Read wtf I wrote. No wonder you believe in BS and fairies.

Comment

Nonito not gonna fight Rigo or Mares no time soon and those are the 2 that I think can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
          Did I say you highly regard the Ramos fight? No. I said "seem to." Why? Because you talk crap about one crap title fight, Donaire-Vasquez Jr, but not the other, Rigondeaux-Ramos. You indirectly gave props to Rigondeaux, as you downplayed Donaire. Do you think Ramos would beat Vasquez Jr? Come on, man.

Read wtf I wrote. No wonder you believe in BS and fairies.
          dude, are u ******ed??? lmao. stop wasting my time. "seem to", wtf? seriously, wtf. i cant believe they make ******ed ppl like this in the world. because i dont do what u think i should have done, i seemed to have done somethin else? go take a frikkin logic course and stop assuming im saying **** that im clearly not saying. thats why i dont talk to ur ass. u lack proper sense. go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Omar was the #1 115 fighters. He was a top guy.

I dont get why people say he isnt
            Well it depends on how you look at it.

Omar not a top guy above that weight which is were the fight took place.

That would be like me saying Vitali took out Adamek in his first or second fight at HW.

I could say he was a top guy at CW. But not HW.

Since he did move up I can't see it as him fighting a top guy.

Kinda how most people devalue the Mayweather-JMM fight because was moving up.

Comment

It better be Nishioka. Cuz frankly anyone else at 122 would be a huge disappointment besides Rigondeaux obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Kinda how most people devalue the Mayweather-JMM fight because was moving up.
                that was 135 to 147 though.

This was 3 pounds (115 to 118).

Pacquiao is getting praised for fighting Timothy Bradley, the top 140 pound fighter, so it's not much different.

Comment

if donaire will not fight arce top rank can make rigo-arce.

Comment

I think Victor "vikingo" Terrazas could give ither Donaire or Rigo a run for their money.

Comment

Oquendo is waiting for his title shot...put him with Oquendo another great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X