No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: No Way That Cloud Will Defeat Campillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: No Way That Cloud Will Defeat Campillo

Sampson Lewkowicz, adviser to light heavyweight contender Gabriel Campillo, doesn’t see any possible way that his boxer loses to IBF champion Tavoris Cloud on Saturday at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

The robbery against Beibut Shumenov was definitely horrible.

Comment

from what i remember, he kicked the dog***** out of shumenov

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        from what i remember, he kicked the dog***** out of shumenov
        He sure did. I think just about everyone can agree on that.

Cloud is a much better fighter than Shumenov so this should be a very interesting clash of styles.

Comment

Sampson's right on the bad decision but Cloud's another matter w/his hi vollume of punches..should be good & differences in styles...

Comment

Damn, I'm glad Sampson came out and said there is no way. No reason to fight then! Tavoris can just hand over his title and call it a day.
            *note, sarcasm

Comment

The thing that holds me back from giving Capillo a solid chance in this fight is he was knocked out by a VERY ponderous and mediocre Uzelkov. But Uzelkov did KO Tomas Adamek.......the problem is it was the wrong Adamek.

Comment

Yes Campillo did kick the dog shyt out of shumenov, very horrible decision, and cloud has a very similar style to shumenov - just a more polished style, very aggressive tho, and campilo fires off good counter combinations, not just good counter punches, but combinations! I hope Cloud does not under estimate this guy, Campillo is waaay better than yusef mack and Mack was able to stay alive and actually win some rounds until the inevitable. I love clouds persona and style, but Campillo is no slouch and I cannot wait to see this fight, might be fight of the night!! Cloud is a very determined boxer / puncher and if Campillo is not in the BEST shape he will be tracked down tagged and bagged - lol

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X