Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: V. Klitschko, Chisora Flex Muscles at Open Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a thriller. Del Boy is going to put to the test the theory that you can best fight a K-Bro using the old Joe Frazier bob and weave to get inside.

Teddy Atlas among others have long said this. And Chisora out of all the current heavyweights is the best suited to try to do it. He can move yet unlike Adamek he is a true heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Not even looking forward to this fight.
      Wow, that's a shame for you. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

dont think this has been posted before so i'll stick it in this thread:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...is-corner.html

Chis plots Killer attack on Vitali

DERECK CHISORA has taken on a new minder ahead of his crack at Vitali Klitschko's WBC heavyweight title — a chihuahua!

Chisora, 6ft 2in and 18st, goes training in his local park in North London with the tiny pet pooch he calls Killer.

The 6-1 underdog for Saturday's fight at Munich's Olympiahalle revealed: "Killer is my minder, he looks after me.

"Do I need a Chihuahua to mind me? Yes, man, of course I do.

"You should see that little devil in action in the park. He goes after every big dog — rottweiler, alsatian, anything.

"And he's the best possible dog to have around the house.

"Killer hears absolutely everything. And when he hears something out of the ordinary, he's off... . . yap-yap, yap-yap-yap, yap.

"He sounds as if he is a 10st animal waiting behind closed doors.

"If you don't have a chihuahua, you are not a real man in my book!"

Watching Del Boy walk through the streets of Finchley, with his pet on the end of a fancy lead, turns heads and the Zimbabwe-born fighter can appreciate some of the mickey-taking.

Chisora, 28, added: "I can see the joke that the big heavyweight hope Dereck Chisora needs a chihuahua to look after him. But you can't beat my Killer. Why does it have to be a big dog to be associated with a boxer? That's the problem with human beings. You do this job, so you should have this dog.

"I can see the jokey side of it. To be a model, do you have to have a chihuahua? No. I like my chihuahua. He is about two years of age but I don't make him go with me on my proper training runs. I don't want to be killing the Killer."

Chisora reckons Klitschko's bark is worse than his bite and has predicted he will take out the 40-year-old champion in the eighth round of a showdown which can be seen on BoxNation TV.

Del Boy declared: "I am a dog lover but not a Klitschko lover. I'll be sending my little chihuahua to bite him!"

One thing he will not be doing while in snow-covered Munich is jumping into a freezing lake, like he has been in Hampstead while preparing for his critical date with destiny.

He said: "Man, that water over at Hampstead is cold.

"I do it to harden myself up but it makes everything shrivel up — and I really do mean EVERYTHING. So I won't be doing it while I am out in Germany."

i was pissing myself when i read that in the paper today.

Comment

Are those rolls of fat that I see hanging over the sides of Chisora's trunks? Not looking forward to seeing a Klit beat yet another out of shape heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Are those rolls of fat that I see hanging over the sides of Chisora's trunks? Not looking forward to seeing a Klit beat yet another out of shape heavyweight.
            regardless, he's probably in the best shape of his career

anything less would be crazy

Comment

Can't wait man!

Comment

i've wanted the klitschko's gone for a long time, ever since i first became interested in this sport 4 or 5 years ago...i've accepted the fact that they are gonna intellectually dominate every opponent standing across from them....they're both prolly smart enough and know their bodies enough to call it quits and get out of the sport before even taking a loss, they'll feel their bodies deteriorating and will vacate their titles and retire as champions

Comment

Vitali said today he wants 2 more fights this year after Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
                    Vitali said today he wants 2 more fights this year after Chisora.
                    but against who?...

Comment

Vitali gonna ko Chisora on some brutal ****

Comment

Working...
                      X