No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Agreement Made to Face Mayweather-Cotto Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Agreement Made to Face Mayweather-Cotto Winner

According to WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, an agreement was made to face the winner of the upcoming junior middleweight fight between Floyd Mayweather and Miguel Cotto, who are scheduled to clash on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The Puerto Rican superstar's WBA title will be at stake.

[Click Here To Read More]

What?!...............

Comment

Fighting this version of Mosley doesn't prepare him for Floyd.

Comment

WTF Shaefer?

Worst negotiator ever.

Comment

Comment

just pay canelo some steppin aside $ and watch floyd go after pacqiuao

canelo then can fight the winner

Comment

So much for wanting to fight pac in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                So much for wanting to fight pac in 2012.
                read the article, canelo said 2013. not to mention, gbp doesnt decide who floyd fights, he does.

Comment

I don't see how Schaefer is in the position to promise Canelo either of those two fighters. Cotto a free agent now (to my knowledge) and Mayweather does what Mayweather wants to do.

More than likely, Schaefer just said "Sure kid, whatever you say - now sign on the dotted line." I'm not saying that it can't happen though, but I am saying that GBP isn't gonna have the say so on who Cotto or Maywether fights at this point in time. if Alvarez really believes Schaefer can force that to happen.

Comment

I really can't stand this kid...he really believes his **** don't stink.

I'm hoping for a JCC Jr v. Canelo to bring this kid back to reality. Biggest fight of the year and he believes he is above it

Comment

Working...
                    X