Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: PACQUIAO HAS NOT SIGNED CONTRACT TO FACE BRADLEY YET, BUT WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao knows whats up. he is just trying to make u more hyper by delaying his signing.

Comment

mathed like others needs to stop using double standards! you'd be quick to praise bradley if somehow in a full moon bradley beat pacquiao but you'd be the first to say pacquiao was "too old" if he ever meet up with mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        On another note it seems foolish to turn down a $40m guarantee, not including PPV, for a fight where you're making significantly less overall, and are quibbling that it's not enough. Just dumb.
        A 40 mil guarantee is good, but that was it. A PAC and may fight may generate 150- 200 mil world wide.

PAC made the right move.

Face mayweather next and get that 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          ask alex ariza,,, the guys pacquiao is sparring is better then bradley!

bradley was never known as a puncher at 140,,, n all of a sudden he's pacquiaos most dangerous oppent (typo) at 147... -_-

the only way i see bradley being competitive is if pacquiao takes him lightly,, i mean how do you get motavaited (typo) with a guy who was the fanbase of bradley...

im dyin to see how they promote this fight! i mean cmon he looked rubbish against casamayor!

Its obvious u think boxing is Star Search or American Idol if u think fanbase=threat.

Comment

ask alex ariza,,, the guys pacquiao is sparring is better then bradley!

bradley was never known as a puncher at 140,,, n all of a sudden he's pacquiaos most dangerous oppent (typo) at 147... -_-

the only way i see bradley being competitive is if pacquiao takes him lightly,, i mean how do you get motavaited (typo) with a guy who was the fanbase of bradley...

im dyin to see how they promote this fight! i mean cmon he looked rubbish against casamayor!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

don't know if you saw the fight but people were actually booing

Comment

bradley stopped him in 8 rounds and scored 3 knockdowns. what was boring about that?

Comment

mathed like others needs to stop using double standards! you'd be quick to praise bradley if somehow in a full moon bradley beat pacquiao but you'd be the first to say pacquiao was "too old" if he ever meet up with mayweather
                  Dude what on earth are you talking about. Sure I'd praise Bradley if he fought and beat Pac...why not. I have said numerous times that I think Mayweather is scared of Pac and doubts his own abilities against him.

I'd be the first to congratulate Floyd if did beat Pac in a convincing fashion because I think it would be a tough fight for both guys. Truth be told, I think Mayweather could outbox Pac but I also think Floyd will have trouble if Pac presses him with flurries.

I would never use the "too old" excuse because two of my favorite boxers, of the boxers that I have seen fight, are Joe Calzaghe and Sergio Martinez. Both of those guys peaked later on in their careers and put on their best performances at an advanced age. I think Hopkins is one of the most accomplished boxers and even at this age, I think he can beat nearly anyone he faces (within reason). I'll use the drained excuse and the bloated up excuse....age can be negated by good genes and a healthy lifestyle (assuming Joe wasn't doing blow his entire career).

Comment

thank you for clearin that up mathed i like ur posts! your very insightful and you know your stuff! i read ur first post wrong i apoligize..

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                      don't know if you saw the fight but people were actually booing
                      They booed in the Pac fight as well. The crowd boos when there isn't a KO or if the fight is not a Berto-Ortiz type fight. They booed Sergio against Barker...until the KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X