Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: PACQUIAO HAS NOT SIGNED CONTRACT TO FACE BRADLEY YET, BUT WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOP PRESS:
    it has just been reported that manny pacquiao is in fact scared of pens.
    freddie roach confirmed this saying "yeah, it even surprised me when manny first told me, but i once asked him to sign a contract, for a fight against mayweather it was, and well he turned real pale and ran out the door. i didn't see him again for a couple of weeks and he said it had really upset his stomach. so no pens for manny i'm afraid! i think what needs to happen is martinez should come down to 140lbs and i'll sign on manny's behalf, i see that's the only way forward at this stage, you know?"

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      STOP PRESS:
      it has just been reported that manny pacquiao is in fact scared of pens.
      freddie roach confirmed this saying "yeah, it even surprised me when manny first told me, but i once asked him to sign a contract, for a fight against mayweather it was, and well he turned real pale and ran out the door. i didn't see him again for a couple of weeks and he said it had really upset his stomach. so no pens for manny i'm afraid! i think what needs to happen is martinez should come down to 140lbs and i'll sign on manny's behalf, i see that's the only way forward at this stage, you know?"
      If your day job is a comedian ...i take it your unemployed!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        If your day job is a comedian ...i take it your unemployed!
        i don't get it, what was supposed to be funny?
        i think it is a bad joke that your pin up boy manny pacquiao seems to be afraid to do his job, therefore making himself fairly redundant, a bit like i imagine you are.

Comment

bahahah with all the things Pacfraud is afraid of, I wouldn't be surprised if pens is one of them.

SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A PINK HIGHLIGHTER TO SIGN WITH

Comment

The fight is done.......
            As a matter of fact........Pacquiaos next 10 fights are done.

Pacquiao vs Bradley
            Pacquiao vs Marquez 4
            Pacquiao vs Rios
            Pacquiao vs Gamboa
            Pacquiao vs Donaire
            Pacquiao vs Margarito 2
            Pacquiao vs Marquez 5
            Pacquiao vs Marquez 6
            Pacquiao vs Marquez 7
            Pacquiao vs Marquez 8

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Pacquiao is gay.
              See this I say all the time. There are very few boxing fans here but a **** Tom of *****s. Every day you get at Least several threads with *****s posting about somthing about PAC. I guess we can chalk this up to more ***** speculations and useless FUD.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Manny is hollywood as hell man...everything he does comes with a spectacle....he probably have that dude fly in to PI just to sing eye of the tiger while he takes off his clotes before he bones his chick....he probably take dumps with his sunglasses on .....so just let Manny do Manny...he likes to do it big lol
                Funny ****.

Comment

another slow day at Floyd Hype

why make an entire article about how Manny hasnt signed a contract for a fight he's already agreed to

as Arum pointed out, they are starting the press tour on the 18th, the contract is just a formality

Next Ben Thompson article is why Manny hasnt shaved his nutsack

Comment

If he's not in it for the money, Pacquiao should retire. Mayweather is the only fight left worth taking, and that looks like it will never happen with Floyd's demands. Every other fight is insignificant for his legacy (minus Martinez which will never happen as Pac won't fight above WW again). How will he get motivated for someone like Bradley, if he couldn't for Mosley and Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                      Next Ben Thompson article is why Manny hasnt shaved his nutsack
                      is it because Manny is scared of razors? do i win a prize?

Comment

Working...
                      X