• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    We do have World Peace

Game Set Match..

Comment

I like this and more Boxers should follow. At the end, they are the ones risking their lives and with all the doping happening in every sport, THE CLEAN FIGHTERS should always make sure they are NOT risking more than they should.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Post tests are better than nothing, but they should of had VADA done it throughout camp.
        yea, at this point VADA isnt viable. thats why i didnt understand the request this late in the game, but if its just post fight tests, thats totally understandable and agreeable. but like i said, he should have requested it previous to the contract signing. his screw up. i dunno wats wrong with the boxing world. but if it was me and i had the power, i would always request it

Comment

Man and to think a little over a year ago if you mentioned testing was a good thing for boxing you were a "*****" or "gayweather" was your idol but now the realization that this sport most likely is like ALL other sports where you may have guys who will cheat to get the millions and the fame.

Test them all i say. In a combat sport i wouldnt trust anyone even if you are a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            We do have World Peace

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Nothing wrong with having tests at all, it's good for the sport but.....

If Alexander would've demanded anti-doping tests y'all would've crucified him lol

Comment

Props to Alexander for instantly ACCEPTING and not trying to get out of it or make excuses as to why he CAN'T take a test, he clearly has NOTHING TO HIDE

but Maidana all of a sudden asking for test is a little weird though, as someone already posted, if Alexander would have asked for test, people would be saying "ALEXANDER IS SCARED!"

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Props to Alexander for instantly ACCEPTING and not trying to get out of it or make excuses as to why he CAN'T take a test, he clearly has NOTHING TO HIDE

but Maidana all of a sudden asking for test is a little weird though, as someone already posted, if Alexander would have asked for test, people would be saying "ALEXANDER IS SCARED!"
                  You aint never lied

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I wonder why.
                      CAUSE HE BLACK!

lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X