No announcement yet.

What do you think of Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Looks strong and is strong. Uses distance well. Elite right hand.

Raw, wild, undisciplined. Many, many fighters beat him right now but I'm gonna have a lot of fun following his career. Glad he's fighting Harrison-type level fighters now.

Comment

Harrison is a guy whose been blown out twice before in similar fashion, so we're still waiting to see Wilder verses a live opponent. Tonight only reaffirmed that he's a hard puncher that demolishes journeymen level opposition.

Comment

The power is there.... But the flurry he threw raises questions about technique and if he's just power

Comment

A step in the right direction for Wilder. His power is real, but what else does he have?

We still gotta wait to find out.

Comment

Wilder is a very strong puncher but lacks technical skills which is going to get him into trouble once he faces someone that can either take his punch or avoid his right hand.

Comment

It's hard to tell because Harrison gets knocked out every time the wind blows.

Comment

he stays in good shape and has good coordination. I want to see him fight better competition though.

Comment

Wilder has some serious power there, but some serious questions need to be answered about him. I hope he steps up the competition soon.

Comment

Wilder is something like 90% power and 10% technique.

A fighter simply needs to survive the first few rounds and then come back strong when Wilder makes a mistake or gasses.

Comment

Working...
                      X