Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Khan Will Lose, Pacquiao Will Have Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Khan Will Lose, Pacquiao Will Have Issues

    Former junior welterweight champion Amir Khan recently received some good news when he came through with a coveted May 19th rematch with Lamont Peterson. This past December, Peterson pulled off one of 2011’s biggest upsets with his split-decision over Khan on HBO’s airwaves but it was uncertain whether or not a return bout was in the works.

    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Before our conversation came to a close I asked Roger about the recent sighting of featherweight sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa to the gym last week. The undefeated Cuban was in town hanging out with Floyd Jr. and Roger, while not being specific, hinted that he may be working his nephew in another capacity.

    “He was with my nephew,” Roger said of Gamboa. “He signed with my nephew. My nephew is going to promote him I guess. All I know is that he said he’s with my nephew.”

    Last time we checked Gamboa was co-promoted by Ahmet Öner and Top Rank, however, so Roger’s words were taken with a grain of salt.
    Could this be the reason why Gamboa-Rios hasn't been finalized?

    Comment


    • #3
      If Khan loses again then he might as well retire or at least fight Prescott again. Lets see if and how he changes his game plan against Peterson because he should know by now what he will be up against.

      If only Khan will learn how to block shots rather than catching unnecessary upper cuts and hooks all night then he will win. But his defense is horrendous and then you start to wonder if he is improving or is has reached his peak already.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        Could this be the reason why Gamboa-Rios hasn't been finalized?
        WOWWWWW...What a DOOZY if Floyd stole him from Arum..That would be amazing..lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LFC View Post
          If Khan loses again then he might as well retire or at least fight Prescott again. Lets see if and how he changes his game plan against Peterson because he should know by now what he will be up against.

          If only Khan will learn how to block shots rather than catching unnecessary upper cuts and hooks all night then he will win. But his defense is horrendous and then you start to wonder if he is improving or is has reached his peak already.
          If he loses again... I see them tactility and carefully trying to build him up again.
          Can you say Shane Mosley?

          Comment


          • #6
            I would be in hysterics for a full 5 mins non stop if Floyd cop'd Gamboa right from underneath Arum's nose.

            Comment


            • #7
              Does anyone else notice a pattern when Roger Mayweather makes predicitons or talks about certain fighters, that he always favors one kind of fighter? Take a guess.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hahaha, Gamboa being promoted by Mayweather Promotions? Would love to see that. Top Rank getting ****ted on.

                I got suspicious once I seen pictures of Gamboa and his wife going out to eat with people who work for Floyd and Mayweather Promotion last week.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Does anyone else notice a pattern when Roger Mayweather makes predicitons or talks about certain fighters, that he always favors one kind of fighter? Take a guess.
                  Orthodox ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    Orthodox ?
                    While you tend to be right, I think the answer he was looking for was "black".

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP