Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imho, big fights should be ALWAYS stacked up! calling TR!

Comment

What a stupid thread.

Comment

Sounds like the Pacfans are worried Floyd is going to do huge numbers again.

Comment

Personally I like when they pair fights like this together. Having possible future opponents on the same card (alvarez and mayweather) is just good for business. I am confused as how anyone could complain about this. Any REAL boxing fan wants building netter undercards like this to become a standard practice.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            What a stupid thread.
            Can you please delete this stupid ****?

Maybe people should blame whoever doesn't want to put Donaire on Pac undercards. How about Bob Arum who owns most of the ******* boxing world not be a cheapskate and stack a card for once instead of trying to "Maximize profits".

Is it a crime to get at least get some named opponents(Past it or not) rather than paying to watch the shell of Joel Casamayor or other Top Rank stiff that no one gives a **** about on PPV?
            Last edited by Biolink; 02-12-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

There are b itches, b itch moves, and in this case...b itch threads.

Why a good undercard? Because they want to sell as many PPV's as possible you dumbazz who started this thread. Mayweather actually releases his PPV totals unlike Arum and Pedquiao.

Mayweather/Cotto looking at 1.5 million. And kudos to Floyd for paying Alvarez and Mosley and putting on a show because we all know most of the undercards are complete bores. This fight and card looks real promising...and it's too bad Guerrero b itched out of the Paulie fight.

Comment

i hate people

Comment

I don't know if Mosley-Canelo or Wright-Quillin would be good fights from an action sense but they do make sense boxing wise, really Canelo could fight someone coming off a win but is a guy like Bundrage or Rosado really better than Mosley, if so not by that much.

Wright-Quillin is real speculative because how many times have we heard these Winky on an undercard comeback, but if Wright is going to come back against a decent guy like Quillin I have no issue with it being on PPV to see if Winky has anything left.

Decent cross roads fights~

Comment

What kind of stupid question is this? Would you rather have a ****ty undercard or a good undercard? There not making a good undercard because they think the fight wont sell. If you think that then your an idiot. You should be thankful for a good undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      What a stupid thread.
                      Delete it. On second thought keep it. Shows how dumb so called "boxing fans" can be.

Comment

Working...
                      X