Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You call that a good undercard? Shiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      wtf?????? seriously what is wrong with this forum now??why would they sell you a fight with a **** under card?? as a boxing fan are you asking for a **** under card??are you actually complaining about them trying to give you a great card....

i agree with you, its honestly amazing the amount of ******ity that is discussed in this forum... complaining about a good undercard , wow

Comment

• Dumbest thread of the year thus far

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          i agree with you, its honestly amazing the amount of ******ity that is discussed in this forum... complaining about a good undercard , wow
          Did you even answer the question or did you cream yourself and roll into defensive mode when you saw "may weather"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lean On Me View Post
            Its amazing how very few people even understand the question.
            I agree.

I get what the TS is saying, even tho it is worded badly.

Mayweather brags that he is such a huge ppv attraction etc....but he has to do things like:

1. Fight on Mexican holidays, usually against a Mexican fighter.

2. Have GBP hype up his bout and load his undercards with fighters who have fan bases/styles that will bring in extra buys.

And to top it off......Floyd and his fans try to ignore all of this and act like it's Floyd's name alone that does these large numbers....which couldn't be further from the truth.

Comment

• Excellent Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• " actually the TS is simply asking why Floyd needs all of these big names on the card when he's always boasting that he gets his numbers off of his name alone. But you're not bright enough to see that. "

i'm happy that there's still some bright minds in this forum.. that's exactly what i'm pointing out..

Comment

• Do boxing fans rally think this is a great card or are we just so used to crap that we think it's good?

Comment

• Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
                    " actually the TS is simply asking why Floyd needs all of these big names on the card when he's always boasting that he gets his numbers off of his name alone. But you're not bright enough to see that. "

i'm happy that there's still some bright minds in this forum.. that's exactly what i'm pointing out..
                    Actually everyone understands your point perfectly but it doesnt make it any less ******. This is why Manny Pacquiao fans have a reputation for being fake boxing fans. I mean I have seen some horrible **** riding floyd fans but Manny fans take the cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                      I agree.

I get what the TS is saying, even tho it is worded badly.

Mayweather brags that he is such a huge ppv attraction etc....but he has to do things like:

1. Fight on Mexican holidays, usually against a Mexican fighter.

2. Have GBP hype up his bout and load his undercards with fighters who have fan bases/styles that will bring in extra buys.

And to top it off......Floyd and his fans try to ignore all of this and act like it's Floyd's name alone that does these large numbers....which couldn't be further from the truth.
                      Yeah and I suppose all of Pacquiao's bandwagon fans who got into boxing in 2009 count as credible PPV buys?

Just remember, Mayweather still holds #1 PPV revenue and will continue to do so. Pacfraud will continue in his downward spiral (not being able to KO Margarito, Mosley, and then getting schooled by Marquez and taking the robbery) and where will all his fairweather bandwagon fans be? Most of them are already throwing him in the dust for Jeremy Lin

Comment

Working...
                      X