Imagine Edwin Valero vs. Adrien Broner 2 135lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Valero just had Power...NOTHING ELSE

he was SLOW and Flat Footed...he was suppose to fight Peterson I thought Peterson would have beat Valero, he also called out Timothy Bradley and when Gary Shaw was trying to negotiate that fight, Bob Arum wasn't returning Phone Calls and avoided really trying to make that match happen

Today's boxing fans are so easy to deceive, you score a few KO's against NOBODIES and people are ready to crown you "THE GREATEST EVER"

Broner, Peterson, Robert Guerrero, Khan, JMM, Bradley all would have boxed Circles around him...AND I think Rios probably would have out-brawled him

Valero was exciting to watch...AGAIN AVERAGE and Below Average Fighters, but he never got a chance to fight the BEST fighters in his Division
    I agree with that in the bold. But, I think its ironic you will say that and then turn around and say Broner would box circles around him.

Thinking Broner would box circles around Valero means you are being easily deceived. Because, Broner hasn't proven anything in reality. At this time he's not more proven than what Valero was. So you're being easily deceived by saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      It is what it is. All I know is i felt sick the day I heard he was dead. I couldnt believe it, i knew he had so many great fights ahead of him. He was gonna go down as an all time great....then he's gone. I cant, I wont judge him. No one can do that, lets just remember the man as a boxing world champion, its a sad story...a real story.
      LOL Nothing ssuggested he was going down as an ATG. Take it easy.

Comment

I think this is a very interesting fantasy fight. Not sure who would win.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Valero he wasn't proven. But, this is not against an elite P4P level fighter. TS is not asking Valero vs Mayweather. He is asking Valero vs Broner. Who has yet been proven. He hasn't faced anyone who is on a higher level than Demarco.

PDL gave Broner all he could handle. And, Juanma Lopez destroyed PDL in 1 round when he stepped up. So I don't see how Broner easily wins this. Valero would be the best fighter would have faced and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
          I think this is a very interesting fantasy fight. Not sure who would win.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Valero he wasn't proven. But, this is not against an elite P4P level fighter. TS is not asking Valero vs Mayweather. He is asking Valero vs Broner. Who has yet been proven. He hasn't faced anyone who is on a higher level than Demarco.

PDL gave Broner all he could handle. And, Juanma Lopez destroyed PDL in 1 round when he stepped up. So I don't see how Broner easily wins this. Valero would be the best fighter would have faced and vice versa.
          Fair enough I just think Valero was massively overrated due to his stoppages most over soft opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
            Stop hating, mother****er was a straight beast, would most likely make Broner quit. The killer instinct alone makes you **** your pants. Power on each hand, with speed and crazy stamina to keep throwing bombs. Fought with one of the nastiest cuts(elbow), pitch a shut out, AND stopped Demarco.

He WAS one his way.

let alone a PERFECT record, that **** is hard even against bums.
            Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Again proven against who?
            Thats what i got from the DeMarco fight who is game, which he looked very impressive. Have you seen when he KO's Antillon in sparring? People have to work their way to it, he laid a mean hook that had the gym silent . Let alone the job he did on Oscar De La Hoya, training for Pacquiao, that must've f@ked up Oscar's confidence.

There's a reason why GYMs in the westcoast were buzzing when he was around.

Comment

Fair enough I just think Valero was massively overrated due to his stoppages most over soft opposition.
              I don't disagree. But, why overrate Broner as well because of that?

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
                Thats what i got from the DeMarco fight who is game, which he looked very impressive. Have you seen when he KO's Antillon in sparring? People have to work their way to it, he laid a mean hook that had the gym silent . Let alone the job he did on Oscar De La Hoya, training for Pacquiao, that must've f@ked up Oscar's confidence.

There's a reason why GYMs in the westcoast were buzzing when he was around.
                As I have said and its been proven in actual fights DeMarco is decent but not a world class fighter, sparring= nothing brah.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                  I don't disagree. But, why overrate Broner as well because of that?
                  I am not overrating Broner nor do i doubt Valero could have beaten him, no one is overrating Broner but when there are threads with polls having Valero favored to ko Bradley I have a problem with that,

Comment

I am not overrating Broner nor do i doubt Valero could have beaten him, no one is overrating Broner but when there are threads with polls having Valero favored to ko Bradley I have a problem with that,
                    But, this is not one of those threads. Like I sad, this wasn't asking Valero vs an elite borderline P4P level fighter. Is a Valero vs Broner thread.

Adrien "let me try to be cool, by having someone brush my hair" Broner. "peeleft:

Comment

Valero KHTFO, and very early too.

Only very defensive guys, like Guzman(yes he is a fat slob), Mayweather, JMM,ect,ect could beat him.

Broner would get smoked!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X