• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is just a prelude to Mayweather/Canelo 154 in November 3, 2012

Pacquiao will ko bradley. Pacquiao vs Marquez December 1, 2012 in dallas

Mayweather vs Pacquiao May 4, 2013

Mayweather vs Pacquiao II September 7, 2013
    Last edited by Ring Leader; 02-11-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

how many fights does Mosley have to be clowned in before people will realize he's finished.

it's a terrible card Mayweather vs Cotto is a mismatch and so is Alvarez vs Mosley. hardly worth $25. expected a UD by Mayweather and Canelo.

yawn.

now Mayweather verses Cotto 4 or 5 years ago. that's a real fight but not Cotto now. I don't care what anybody says he hasn't been the same since the plaster beat down by that criminal Margarito.

Alvarez is taking the Chavez jr path to the "top", it's pretty sad what mexican boxing has turned into

Comment

The swiss banker can talk all he wants...the man is trying to sprinkle icing sugar on a steaming turd, but it's not going to work. Mosley needs to hang them up. Canelo needs to take a real fight. Floyd needs to get off Pacquiao's leftovers. Good on Cotto for getting a decent payday.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          The swiss banker can talk all he wants...the man is trying to sprinkle icing sugar on a steaming turd, but it's not going to work. Mosley needs to hang them up. Canelo needs to take a real fight. Floyd needs to get off Pacquiao's leftovers. Good on Cotto for getting a decent payday.
          I agree here. Would be nice if Mosley could win, but if he did it would just make him fight more.

Comment

by fireworks he means shane huffing and puffing by round 4 and doing that weird jittery thing with his arms

Comment

I really hope Mosely doesnt start his Mr nice guy p*sh and start touching gloves every 2 seconds, i wouldnt hurt him to try punching back instead of standing there shaking like Freddie Roach.

Comment

Good fight for the undercard. sad to see Sugar Shane being used as a stepping stone now. He's been a great champion & I've loved following his career. Im in no position to tell him what to do but I'd like to see him hang up his gloves

Comment

GBP wouldn't have Canelo boxing mosley if they believed he was a threa, & @ higher wt, he'll b heavier, slower & if he comes in w/his same passiveness as the past 2 bouts he'll b gone by # 8...

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    i think he will train hard and come in shape, the dude is a gym rat, loves the game he just will not mentally make adjustments..

he still tries to fight like he is 30, you dont see bhop doing that, at 40 shane still has good speed and power, but he wont adapt and fight with ring generalship, in spots, control the fight and conserve energy while trying to win rounds...

he needs to adjust or just quit.

154 should be better for him but he has to put it in his mind its time to change or retire...

hell, even floyd has adjusted at 34, he knows he cant fly all over the ring anymore
                    Great way to describe Mosley, either it is what you describe or he is just using his name to land fights and get pay days. I would prefer your point of view, as i have much respect for him and his career.
                    Last edited by prsi; 02-12-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X