Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    ......won't be surprised if canelo stops Mosley

will be surprised if Mosley makes it competitive
    Me neither he looked like an old fighter there for the pay check vs Manny Pac and his chin seems less than the granite rock it was....

A stoppage vs a bigger younger guy with power would NOT surprise me one bit. Im thinking a UD loss is more likely though

Comment

I could picture Mosley cracking Saul if they do fight.Mosley is old but still could crack a overrated fighter.....War Mosley!!!

Comment

Mosely will confuse the hell out of Canelo with his shaky hand stance.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
          Sorry dude. Msely is my fav fighter and he's not gonna win. He is shot.
          co signed Mosley want to cash out before he call it quit

Comment

I thought SSM would be retired after the Pac fight but maybe wants to redeem himself with a decent win.

The white mexican who stole the name off of ricky hatton should win.

Comment

Doubt it..... Mosley doesn't have it now and never looked that good at 154 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Canelo will lay mosley the fck out.Then bang his girl later on that night.
                I don't know about the girl, but for sure he will win...

Comment

mosley definitely has a chance against canelo. he's pretty tough and packs a punch. of course so does canelo. but the same was said before mosley fought margarito. going to be 12 tough rounds, and i think canelo wins by closer than expected decision. not bad for an undercard fight!

Comment

If Mosley lands that big right you never know what happens, but I really don't he can pull the trigger anymore.

Comment

shane will lose but i think he'll have some moments

Comment

Working...
                      X