Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 reasons why Cotto has no chance against Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    And you must have missed the CW clause , thats right the beat down is all you see lol , anything causing the beat down is irrelevant in the big picture , typical fanboy mentality , yeh go the WWE lol .

People like you is the reason we have hype , which for a better word is nothing more than selling bull**** to the gullible and you been buying up large for a long time .
    no one cares.

go find a ******* to talk to , queer.

Comment

And you must have missed the CW clause , thats right the beat down is all you see lol , anything causing the beat down is irrelevant in the big picture , typical fanboy mentality , yeh go the WWE lol .

People like you is the reason we have hype , which for a better word is nothing more than selling bull**** to the gullible and you been buying up large for a long time .

agreed...that one extra pound that Cotto had to lose from his previous fight totally made his boxing skills disappear

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        agreed...that one extra pound that Cotto had to lose from his previous fight totally made his boxing skills disappear
        who was in trainer that fight? what's that kid's name?

i just remember watching them in the corner and all he kept saying was "jab jab jab jab"

i was like wtf?

everytime cotto threw his jab he was eating a left or hook over it.

cotto must have been thinking wtf too.

Comment

thats funny, he had them coming into the fight all the way up until the third round. after that, they pretty much disappeared. go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            who was in trainer that fight? what's that kid's name?

i just remember watching them in the corner and all he kept saying was "jab jab jab jab"

i was like wtf?

everytime cotto threw his jab he was eating a left or hook over it.

cotto must have been thinking wtf too.

PAC kept coming over that jab and just tee'd off

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            thats funny, he had them coming into the fight all the way up until the third round. after that, they pretty much disappeared. go figure.

right? the skills were there for 3 rounds

and he was sooooOOOOOOooooOOo drained that he wasn't able to use his legs and run for dear life during the last 6 rounds....oh wait

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mojita;11769137]Ive never seen Cotto outboxed.

Here is a good view for you!
              Mayweather will do this round after round, starting with round 1. Only he will do it much more easy, flawless

Comment

PAC kept coming over that jab and just tee'd off
                trading a jab for hooks and straights.

and that meant he couldn't counter with his best weapon (left hook) too.

if i were his team i'd have tried using the straight right as his jab and keep that left hook ready to catch pacroid coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  trading a jab for hooks and straights.

and that meant he couldn't counter with his best weapon (left hook) too.

if i were his team i'd have tried using the straight right as his jab and keep that left hook ready to catch pacroid coming in.

gameplan went out the window once he got launched from that uppercut

the only time he was able to land was when PAC let him

Comment

• Cotto couldn't even beat a 5'6 chinaman, he has no chance against floyd

Comment

And you must have missed the CW clause , thats right the beat down is all you see lol , anything causing the beat down is irrelevant in the big picture ,.
                      Why do u keep mentioning CW? There was no CW with Cotto vs Clottey so how come Cotto didnt pulverize Clottey? If Cotto cant outclass Clottey, why do u assume he could outclass Pac be it at 145 or 147?

You are making out Cotto would be superman if he fougth Pac at 147? cotto was clark kent against Clottey as was he against Pac. Pac was the only superman against Clottey and Cotto.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 02-10-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X