• Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
      Donaire KO's him easily.
      Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
      Rigo is a nobody. Too much risk, little to no reward.
      Right........

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Rigo is older right???

Edit: Take my original response back.....
        older, chinnier, and has zero experience vs good fighters as a pro

Comment

how many times has Rigo been down? He has a tiny head which doesn't bode well but experience.

Comment

Not my views, just discussion!

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Not my views, just discussion!
              Like watching acuba09's vids. He sometimes puts on his "hater" cap and spits some exaggerated stuff, but he tends to speak facts.

This is a very even fight, despite those that say that their guy wrecks the other. I think Rigo will show his experience and superior skill-set and probably prove his chin in the process. Donaire just provides too many openings for a guy like Rigo to not take advantage. Donaire and Rigo are both boxers, and the superior boxer will win. Chacal by 8-4 decision.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 08-09-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I voted Donaire in this back in Feb, but after the Mathebula fight I'm leaning towards Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  how many times has Rigo been down? He has a tiny head which doesn't bode well but experience.
                  rigo was knocked down from a jab against cordoba...and it wasn't even that good of a jab. donaire has never been down as a pro and he has fought hard punchers...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I voted Donaire in this back in Feb, but after the Mathebula fight I'm leaning towards Rigo.
                    I can see why that is. Although Mathebula and Rigo are two different athletes (among other things, Jeff is much taller), Math showed what a good boxer can do with Nonito. And Jeff has no power. The only visible advantage Mathebula enjoys over Guillermo is height.

I, too, voted for Donaire back when the poll first appeared. I'm not ready yet to say that "El Chacal" takes it, but the Mathebula fight made me lean a little closer towards Rigo. Let's see how Nonito fares against Nishioka. That's a real fight, one that'll go a long way towards confirming Donaire's reputation.

Comment

Someone needs to post the video of this so called KD. Hahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X