Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its really not so apparent donaire would win. its a battle of counter punchers. the one who wins is the one who's faster, has better timing or better power. im not sure that donaire comes out on top in all those areas.

Comment

Rigondeaux is a fantastic fighter no doubt! But I feel donaire is special. This is a fight I want to see!!

Comment

donaire in a ultra boring fight for casual fans loaded with defensive feints and not enough action. It would mirror roy jones jr. vs bernard hopkins 1. Both fighters too respectful of each other's skill to fully engage and please the fans. This fight is only for the hardcore pure boxing fans.

Comment

I'm somewhat surprised at how close this poll is. At the time of this writing, Rigo is winning 19-18. (One poster says he accidentally voted for Donaire.)

Comment

Donaire if they fought right now since Rigondeaux only has nine pro fights. But it would be tactical fight that will end up being too close to call. I smell a possible trilogy with each fight being close.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Is this some sort of joke ?!??? Hmmmm?? Nonito beats him even with one hand. Rigo is nothing. Who has he fought? nobody. Nonito is one some ATG status level.
              My man true boxing fans that open there eyes to styles and ability realize that Rigo will give Donaire fits. Rigo comes from a cuban backgroud where there amateur system is on the pro level. Hes ready to fight the best and if not let him get in there and get his anus taxed. Once again you will see Bob Arum try and protect his fighter because in my eyesight why was Donaire fighting WV2 coming off of a KO loss. Eventhough WV2 put up a good showing there are better competition and suitable challengers to test his skills against. This is another hype job and who the hell has Donaire beat to get so man accollades. Midgets and one dementional fighters dont count in my book when you have the height, reach and speed advantage.

Comment

I don't know. If Rigo can hold his water and get Donaire to open up and do stupid things out of frustration. He could beat him. If he opens up too soon, he could get sparked. So, I don't know. Rigo would be the best opponent for him right now though.

Comment

Rigo doesn't deserve to be in the limelight just yet and i doubt he will ever be.This fight will a boring drawn out affair because one guy will try everything not to get hit.Amateurish!!

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
                    Rigo doesn't deserve to be in the limelight just yet and i doubt he will ever be.This fight will a boring drawn out affair because one guy will try everything not to get hit.Amateurish!!

Comment

bump............

Comment

Working...
                      X