No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Maidana, Dulorme Go To War in Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
    This is what I call a hype job some one who most people have only seen a clip of him and a fight against a shot corley. Yet they think he is some kind of great fighter.

Your,mad.

Did you find a part time job yet kid?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      How can someone who is 13-0 and barely have any publicity be a hype job? Damn...hate is at an all time high.

It's alright pana, we'll stop calling JCC and Canelo hype jobs
      lol really so the guy before me saying he probably spanked maidana is going off of just what? I say bc I see stupid comments like that all the time plus dude gets so much press on here
      Jcc and canelo no one is saying they are these great fighters but they are stars

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
        Your,mad.

Did you find a part time job yet kid?
        No bro I gotta work for my money we all cant get those wellfare checks bro

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          lol really so the guy before me saying he probably spanked maidana is going off of just what? I say bc I see stupid comments like that all the time plus dude gets so much press on here
          Jcc and canelo no one is saying they are these great fighters but they are stars
          You're a moron

Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            You're a moron

Seriously
            There is nothing wrong with being gay

All of us are gay. You know when you go to the gym and see guy with a cray bod, you just cant take your eyes off of him and even peak at his package from time to time

You know that every time you see a pic of Sergio Martinez, you feel a tingle in your pants. And its not just a slight semi-hard on but its always a massive erection not even comparable to when you look at ****

****s

And you are a **** congrats

Comment

You're a moron

Seriously

Ala Greeen

Comment

147 pounders better watch out for Dulorme, he will be making some serious noise real soon!

Comment

Maidana is an entertaining fighter. Dulorme looks like a good prospect that I have been keeping an eye on.

Comment

I really wish they would post the pics of the actual sparring session instead!

Comment

Maidana looks like a prime and fit mini tua.

Devon is going down

Comment

Working...
                      X