Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz to Robert Guerrero: Let's make it happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good. don't like how guerrero would be jumping up to WW but if he's up for it then let's do it. i have ortiz due to size, i think he'd be bigger than guerrero and lot more used to the weight. we'll see what happens. i think the fight is very possible but then gbp might want both of their guys to have a bit of a winning streak for the later part of the year (since some interesting fights are being made now and later would put them in line to face the winners).

Comment

Damn that would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Victor Ortiz @VICIOUSortiz Close
        I'm sure @GHOSTBOXING and I will b a great fight! Let's make it happen !

The Ghost had been calling out Ortiz for days.

Looks like Ortiz now wants the fight.
        I hope this fight happens! I hope Ortiz beats his ass so he will shut his mouth!

Comment

Guerrero weighed in 134 for his last fight. while ortiz fight weight was 164. ortiz going to own him on pure size strength and power. if its at 147 guerrero has no chance

Comment

This fight makes too much sense to be made easily. The skeptic in me can't wait to see how it ends up not happening.

Comment

Would rather see Ortiz-Khan, but seeing Ortiz destroy Guerrero isn't a bad consolation prize

Comment

If Guerrero beats Ortiz... does that solidify his claim that he deserves a Mayweather shot?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Victor Ortiz @VICIOUSortiz Close
                  I'm sure @GHOSTBOXING and I will b a great fight! Let's make it happen !

The Ghost had been calling out Ortiz for days.

Looks like Ortiz now wants the fight.
                  Guerrero either steps up now, or his credibility will be shot.

Nothing worse than a fighter that talks and talks when a chance comes there way they make excuses.

This has the makings of a good fight, the technician vs the brawler.

No excuses Robbie

Comment

Ortiz answered Guerrero's call outs, he's probably shocked somebody actually acknowledged him for once lol.

Ortiz in 5.
                    Last edited by _original_; 02-07-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

sign this **** and lets goo!!! enough talk from guerrero

Comment

Working...
                      X