Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cotto Cartel is Back!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come fight night we will all find out what is up!

Bunch of non-sense going on BS since the anouncement of the fight. Bunch of hatting going on both fighters Miguel and Floyd. What is wrong with some people. Hell, if the FMJr. vs Pac could not be negociated, then the next step was Miguel.

Cotto is a freeman, he dictates his own destiny now calls his own shoots just like Floyd. If is the best deal for them at the current time, fugg, let it happen.

It will not be a loop sided fight, fans will be in for a show! Miguel is a profesional and will be there to fight!! Its not going to be an easy night for Floyd Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      This old one im still rocking will take some beating! Time for a change though i thinks!

I can NOT wait for this fight brother! He has a chance....

Ive spent all week rewatching Mayweather fights looking for weakness's but on the real that guy is TRUELY special..... He was troubled by Castillio (had the first one a draw) and Oscar and they seem the closest matches to Cotto so thats a plus. The weight is a plus. The timing is a plus with Floyd's jail sentence hanging over his head and Migs back to full confidence and winning ways. He also has the key tools to win in that he cuts off the ring expertly and has the strength advantages, he also shoots out that solid and accurate jab beautifully and works the body like a muther ****er when he is on! WAR COTTO
      I do like the old logo, but I think something new should be made for this super fight. As for May, yes he is truly a special fighter. Like I said before... let's see how May handles Cotto's jab, and lets see if Cotto can land that left hook. With that said, I do see May landing that right hand. Let's just hope for a great fight!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Come fight night we will all find out what is up!

Bunch of non-sense going on BS since the anouncement of the fight. Bunch of hatting going on both fighters Miguel and Floyd. What is wrong with some people. Hell, if the FMJr. vs Pac could not be negociated, then the next step was Miguel.

Cotto is a freeman, he dictates his own destiny now calls his own shoots just like Floyd. If is the best deal for them at the current time, fugg, let it happen.

It will not be a loop sided fight, fans will be in for a show! Miguel is a profesional and will be there to fight!! Its not going to be an easy night for Floyd Jr.
        I kind of understand the so called "nosense" that is going on. I mean I wanted this fight like 4 years ago, but better late than never. Everyone just wants to see Pac/May and unfortunately since that isn't going down b!tching is bound to happen.

Comment

• Does anyone knows if this fight has a tittle yet??

Comment

• Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
            Does anyone knows if this fight has a tittle yet??
            Yea...."Years too late".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Yea...."Years too late".
              "better late than never"

Comment

• Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
                Does anyone knows if this fight has a tittle yet??
                "meh... it will have to do"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Yea...."Years too late".
                  Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    ^^^^ This **** made me laugh!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post