Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Shreds Chavez: Stop Hiding, Fight Sergio or Vacate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I woulda sworn I just read an article on BS main page, of DiBella saying Lee is ready for Chavez when Chavez is ready.

He needs to stick to one. Will he chase Jr for Martinez, or is Lee ready for Jr?

^^^^ This.............

Comment

Wow it's getting increasingly easier to become king.
      Last edited by torosboxing75; 02-07-2012, 09:15 AM. Reason: didn't finish

Comment

come to papa jr

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
        Yeah, I see what you're saying but it's one thing to be protected and fed cans by a promoter and even an influential/politically connected daddy, but it's a whole nother creature to be protected by the entire WBC, Sulaiman et al. The latter which is suppose to be an objective governing body. This has turned more into a WWE thing when you see just what Sulaiman has done for this kid especially when correlating this over to Martinez' situation in the last 18 months. From a boxing fan that started watching fights in the 80's, this is hard to watch unfold because MiddleWeight is the 2nd most prestigious division in the annals of Boxing history. And it's a crying shame how the "real" lineal champ is roped off from this circus that Sulaiman, Bob & JCC Sr. have created. Bring on Andy Lee and let's dig up John Duddy and Yuri Foreman so that we can basically plan this kid's entire 2012/2013 reign.
        Yeah your right I never looked at it that way. It's time to force j.r. to earn that free belt. They keep trying to protect j.r. and it's gotten to obvious know.

Comment

DiBella can rant all he wants. Chavez's camp will keep on coming up with excuses to avoid fighting Martinez.

Comment

Working...
          X