Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Shreds Chavez: Stop Hiding, Fight Sergio or Vacate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its crazy how JCC Sr was known as the toughest mother ****er in boxing during his day and his son is now being protected at all cost like a little punk. Man up bro. Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by bray26 View Post
      Can someone help me understand why this fight doesnt seem to want to be put together? I mean Jr has 40 plus fights and has already won a title. What's left except take big fights for big money. And that has to be the fight he can make the most money taking! He's huge and he's got to be strong even if he's not a power puncher, u can see that from how he pushed Rubio around. I just dont get it? I can't see his fan base leaving him even if he lost. So what's the deal with not making the fight happen. Sergio is skilled but Jr.'s size alone is gonna present him some problems. And since most critics expect him to lose he's gonna gain respect and more credibility just for stepping in the ring. It's just seems like it's a good situation for him and the perfect time to do it. Plus if he wins he'll be the boxing Tebow, everybody is gonna be talking about him
      You are totally correct. I don't think Jr is the problem, its his management that are keeping him protected. They want to milk his famous name for as much $$$ as possible before they take a big risk like Martinez.

Comment

arum won't let this fight happen. look for jr vs cheato in june. faucked up garbage.

Comment

I woulda sworn I just read an article on BS main page, of DiBella saying Lee is ready for Chavez when Chavez is ready.

He needs to stick to one. Will he chase Jr for Martinez, or is Lee ready for Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by King Ju-Ju View Post
            Its crazy how JCC Sr was known as the toughest mother ****er in boxing during his day and his son is now being protected at all cost like a little punk. Man up bro. Sheesh!
            Remeber even Sr was being fed bums in his 40th some fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Remeber even Sr was being fed bums in his 40th some fight.
              Yeah, I see what you're saying but it's one thing to be protected and fed cans by a promoter and even an influential/politically connected daddy, but it's a whole nother creature to be protected by the entire WBC, Sulaiman et al. The latter which is suppose to be an objective governing body. This has turned more into a WWE thing when you see just what Sulaiman has done for this kid especially when correlating this over to Martinez' situation in the last 18 months. From a boxing fan that started watching fights in the 80's, this is hard to watch unfold because MiddleWeight is the 2nd most prestigious division in the annals of Boxing history. And it's a crying shame how the "real" lineal champ is roped off from this circus that Sulaiman, Bob & JCC Sr. have created. Bring on Andy Lee and let's dig up John Duddy and Yuri Foreman so that we can basically plan this kid's entire 2012/2013 reign.

Comment

mujer maravilla

First of all Maravilla decide to vacate the belt he was not stripped!.Move up in weight plenty of good fighst and big money for him. Let's not forget that fighting (boxing and MMA) are a business and Arum is protecting their cash cow, Jr will not be risked First of all Maravilla decide to vacate the belt he was not stripped!.Move up in weight plenty of good fights and big money for him. Let's not forget that fighting (boxing and MMA) are a business and Arum is protecting their cash cow, Jr will not be risked with him because Mujer Maravilla has no fan base to speak off. His is Argentinian yet he does not want to do anything with Argentina and calls Spain home. No one knows him in Spain. Look at Cotto he is known as a warrior and he is but he wised up and is also being a business man. This time he did not allowed others to push him around and said no to Paquiao aka PED.
                If maravilla wants fights he needs to find a way to build a bigger fan base. Fight more often make more spectacular like the one with Williams. Tyson did not need to beg for fights people loved to see him fight move up in weight plenty of good fights there.
                ith him because Mujer Maravilla has no fan base to speak off. His is Argentinian yet he does not want to do anything with Argentina and calls Spain home. No one knows him in Spain. Look at Cotto he is known as a warrior and he is but he wized up and is also being a business man. This time he did not allowed others to push him around and said no to Paquiao aka PED.
                If maravilla wants fights he needs to find a way to build a bigger fan base. Fight more often make more spectacular like the one with Williams.Tyson did not need to beg for fighst people loved to see him fight move up in weight plenty of good fighst there.

Comment

Why people want to see This mismatch. I hope chavez vacates, so Lou and Sergio, STFU

Why aint them This advocate of getting Serviles WBO title??

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Why people want to see This mismatch. I hope chavez vacates, so Lou and Sergio, STFU

Why aint them This advocate of getting Serviles WBO title??
                    We agree on a rare ocassion and LOL @ "Servile"

Comment

I don't know why people are giving Chavez a pass.

Sergio Martinez is the mandatory opponent for Chavez jr

that's just a plain and simple fact. it isn't about wanting a mismatch or Sergio Martinez begging for money. if any other boxer ducked his mandatory like Chavez is he'd be shredded.

I know belts don't mean much to the fans but they still mean something to the fighters. they also are bargaining chips for fights. we all know titles are ***** but they still have value to the fighters.

we all know Chavez isn't very good and I'm sure his people know it and that's fine, it's ok that he isn't his father.

but Chavez should step aside and vacate and let legitimate fighters fight. let Chavez be a side show for Arum but HBO and crew should really stop considering this a "champ"

Comment

Working...
                      X