Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG!! I just rewatched Cotto-Margarito II, Mayorga and Foreman, WOW!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd avoided this guy in his prime for a reason, ya'll know that. And people are so used to Floyd winning against smaller or past prime opponents that they always conclude he will dominate. But this should be a test. I don't agree that Cotto is shot, although not still prime, but neither is Floyd.

Comment

This thread has to be a joke right? Very funny guys you got me lmao "Prime roy" Now that's joke of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
        i like cotto but this is just ludacris
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        at 154, he's like Ray Robinson, Hagler and Pernell all rolled into one
        Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        lol

Pretty Boy32 is one funny troll
        Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        This is getting embarassing, wtf boxingscen??
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

i just rewatched the Foreman fight too..i swear, Cotto is like prime Roy
        You know.. not for nothing but the so called "hardcore" fans hardy ever get it right either. I remember hearing WV2 will gets knocked out early by Nonito(no amateur experience etc). He went 12 rounds and looked good. Hoya was suppose to stop Lil Manny easy, and many more upsets.

Cotto vs Mayweather isnt exactly Margarito vs Pac.
        One of the reasons I love boxing is in this sport anything can happen.

Comment

I like Cotto at 154. A lot of people were picking Margarito and Foreman to beat him.

Comment

He put Mayorga into retirement, Pacquiao could never put a fighter of that stature into retirement.

*******s will say Hatton or De la Hoya but they where Floyd leftovers.

Comment

Cotto can float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. He showed it against Margarito just like Muhammed Ali. Cotto should be p4p 2 and not pacquiao.

Cotto beat Marg by TKO and Pacquiao UD Margarito. Thus Cotto>Pac

it's the troof. Only stupid *******s can't see this. Pacquiao couldn't even take marg's body shots. Cotto ate margs body shots like skittles
              Last edited by Hi-Dro; 02-06-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

pride of puerto rico

it's only 1 man dat can stand a chance..dats sergio martinez...but miguel cotto iz the next best option besides pac-man

Comment

I wondered if people understand sarcasm. There was a thread title: I think we can all agree, Mayweather-Canelo > Pacquiao-Bradley, then after Cotto was announced he change his tune to: I think we can all agree, Mayweather-Canelo > Pacquiao-Bradley

Is NSB full of kids that dont understand how trolling works and what is a sarcasm? Damn, and fools argue like there is any solid evidence. Congrats Pretty Boy 32 on your experiment. You are doing very good. SMH

Comment

Foreman had 1 leg and tbh I praise Yuri more than Miguel for that performance, dudes got heart cos that knee injury is NO JOKE!

Mayorga and Margarito were finished fighters. The only 2 redeeming features of this fight is that Floyd is a small guy anyway and not a 154lber at all and the fact that these 2 names will be in the ring together.

I'm upset that Bradley vs Khan didn't happen before Bradley v Pac and I am disappointed that the guys from 140 coming up didn't at least fight a titlist before jumping to the top guns. Can't hate on Bradley himself though - he's been vindicated and got the shot he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Holy shit I forgot how good Cotto has become,
                      His ring movement and Combinations are some of the best I have ever seen.

The more I think about the more I become to realize he seriously could be a threat to Floyd. (Although I think Floyd will stop him convincingly!)

Since moving upto 154 he has become full on BEAST!!

Unlike Bradley, who looked like sh
                      it against Casamayor.

May 5th will be fight of the YEAR!! Two warriors and the two best in the world meet in the MGM Grand! I can't wait you guys!!
                      Leonard Ellerbe is that you?

Comment

Working...
                      X