Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now all of a sudden Bradley sucks and Cotto is reborn? LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    well Mosley fought at 154 before the Pacquiao fight but I give you that 3 out of Manny last 4 fights has been against non welterweights

BTW didn't you use to have a problem with Berto cleaning out the JrWW division at ww?
    Yep and he wasn't fighting any elite JWW's either

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      If Cotto is nothing at 154lbs why didn't Manny fight him at 154lbs much less 150lbs?
      because manny sucks, no skill come foward easy money. the cotto at 154 is a new and improve cotto. forget all the damage cotto has been in, this new 154 version is a beast!!

Comment

If anybody was calling Bradley a bum it was all the Wild Card fanboys (largely *******s) who were spamming nothing but hate for Bradley after the Khan duck...but of course we know how ******* logic works...if a tsunami wiped out half of The Philippines the other half would be on here blaming it on Floyd and *****s...

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          This hypocrisy is hillarious!

What happened to the days of "why doesnt Pac face a young black hungry lion in his prime like Bradley and stop picking on old, shot, weight drained fighters"? Now all of a sudden since this fight is all but signed, what we hear is "Bradley sucks and Pac is going to steamroll him" "Who has Bradley beat" "Why is Pac fighting a 140lber" Etc..

I personally believe that although Bradley is an excellent fighter, he comes in with wild winging punches and its going to cost him in this fight. Bradley will have his moments, but Pac will catch him on the way in and KO him.

Now on to Miguel Cotto.

When Cotto/Pacquiao was signed, the haters came out in abundance and spoke about how Pac was fighting a guy who's shot, just got beaten down with Plaster, and is a shell of his former self. Not to mention that although Cotto at the time was a WW fighter and in his previous bout against Clottey came in on weigh in day just 1lb heavier than he did for Pac, they accused Pac of SEVERELY weight draining Cotto in order to gain an advantage. Lets also not forget that during the post fight interview when asked if the weight effected him in anyway, Cotto replied with "no I felt good. The problem wasnt the weight, it was Pacquiao's speed. I didnt know where the punches were coming from".

Fast forward 2.5yrs and now Cotto is scheduled to fight Mayweather. Listening to the diehard Floydboyz is hillarious. All of a sudden we hear how Cotto miraculously went from being shot to damn near prime again! I've heard how he is practically reborn and a new fighter under his new coach. While I agree that Cotto does indeed look like he's back on the right track, lets take a look at who he's fought since getting pummeled by Pac. The one-legged Jew Yuri Foreman and even in that fight Yuri was giving Cotto fits up until he blew out his knee. Shot to **** Mayorga. One-eyed Willy Margarito. I give Cotto props for redeeming himself against Marg, but its hard to give too much credit for the other 2.

The truth is Floyd needed a marketable opponent for May 5th and Cotto fit the bill. Fighting at 154 makes it look good on paper but we all know that no matter what the weight, Cotto will be too slow for Floyd. I like Cotto and will always be a fan, but he has about a 10% chance of winning this fight. So lets stop making this more than what it is. It will be entertaining but Cotto will get outclassed over 12rnds. I hope I'm wrong.

Thoughts?

Stop acting like the *******s are holier then thou,Remember the Floyd "Floyd ducked Cotto",Floyd would never fight cotto" comments,Now that Floyd fighting Cotto now all of a sudden they want to say "oh Cotto is shot".

Also i remember the *******s claiming Floyd was avoiding Mosley then when Floyd signs to fight Mosley they say oh Mosley is old.

Also Floyd is fighting Cotto at 154 he could have tried to weight drain him but he did`nt.Floyd said from the beggining that he`ll allow Cotto to come in a weight that makes him comfortable.Pacroids know this is a improved Cotto that`s why Pacquiao is trying to drain him.

And Bradley is gonna win a decision against Pacquiao in everybody eyes except the judges and *******s.We all know the judges is not gonna give it to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Not reading that essay

Cotto at 154 is dangerous

Bradley is a ****in bum

Bradley will beat Pac

Guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              buahahaha @ cotto at 154 is dangerous. how do u go from being called shot, damage good SINCE the 1st marg fight into a threat and is dangerous, like 6yr later???

So why did`nt Manny agree to fight this"shot Cotto" at 154 instead of trying to drain him down to 147 so he could be a zombie?

He must not be shot if Manny is afraid to fight him at 150.

Comment

I 'd like to clarify something about Bradley, if I am wrong feel free to inform me of anything I may be getting wrong. I think Bradley played his cards exactly right, credit to him. HBO likes to claim that the guy totally ducked Khan, which everybody representing HBO and Khan would have wanted everyone to believe. The thing was they offered both Bradley and Alexander a guaranteed fight on the network following their fight with each other awhile back in Pontiac,MI. Then all of the sudden they wanted him to take a fight with Khan and not ante up when he already had a been promised a date and big money to boot. I don't think the guy was wrong for doing what he did. He chose to wait until his previous promotional contract was up and signed with Arum. Now look where he's at. All this talk about ducking is bogus, he's a tough dude should be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  So why did`nt Manny agree to fight this"shot Cotto" at 154 instead of trying to drain him down to 147 so he could be a zombie?

He must not be shot if Manny is afraid to fight him at 150.
                  ummm lets see theres a thing called knowing your limits. when pac fought cotto at 145 cotto still came in heavier than manny. when pac fought marg at 150 pac didnt even make the weight. why the phuck would pac fight cotto at 154? sure cotto is shot, but that doesnt mean his punches doesnt hurt still LOL!! floyd said manny is easy work no skill why does he need a ost from manny then? i guess manny must not be so easy if floyd need ost from pac which is a sign that he see manny as a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    ummm lets see theres a thing called knowing your limits. when pac fought cotto at 145 cotto still came in heavier than manny. when pac fought marg at 150 pac didnt even make the weight. why the phuck would pac fight cotto at 154? sure cotto is shot, but that doesnt mean his punches doesnt hurt still LOL!! floyd said manny is easy work no skill why does he need a ost from manny then? i guess manny must not be so easy if floyd need ost from pac which is a sign that he see manny as a threat.

Knowing your limits my ass,Cotto comes in at a lower weight then Margarito at fight night, Pacquiao just wants a short cut to win against Cotto.He knows this is a more improved Cotto so he`s trying to drain him so all his ******* fans can continue to ride his nuts.

And Floyd see`s everybody in boxing that don`t take OST as a potential threat threat cause he does`nt know if they are cheating or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Bradley last 3 fights last 3 years

Abregu
                      Alexnader
                      Casamayor

guy hasn't done **** since 2009 and been avoiding Khan and his mandatory Victor Ortiz
                      He fought and dominated Peterson in 2009 before the Abregu fight, plus he has fought twice this year. Ducking his mandatory? You mean the Victor Ortiz that has had 2 consecutive fights at welter and was lined up for a third before Berto got hurt? Kind of sounds like he has moved up in weight to me and Bradley tried to get fights with both he and Khan in 2010 and they both turned him down but when he turns his nose up at Khan in 2011, he is a duck.

Bradley is at the helm and if he beats Pac, he'll become a star regardless of how people on here think of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X