Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now all of a sudden Bradley sucks and Cotto is reborn? LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not reading that essay

Cotto at 154 is dangerous

Bradley is a ****in bum

Comment

Pac was the one trying to drain Cotto back down before Floyd was actually willing to fight at his opponents more comfortable weight, unlike Pac. Remember?

Cotto at 154 > Bradley at 147.

Comment

Manny is always going to be in a lose/lose situations.

Thats what happens when you have alot of jealous haters.

Comment

Bradley is pretty good. He's not the fighter Cotto is. The main issue is the fact that he's about to throw this fight against Pacquiao under Bob Arum's orders

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Manny is always going to be in a lose/lose situations.

Thats what happens when you have alot of jealous haters.
            pac put himself in that predicament when he painted himself to be something he wasnt and all of his fans ran rampant promoting that garbage. ive always thought he was no better than floyd. now, i honestly think hes worse. he does wat hes told, to me i cant respect that kinda puppet mentality.

Comment

yall remember when pac picked marquez to be his next opponent and all the haters was saying bradley is a better opponent because he's young, in his prime and is undefeated?? and then fast forward a couple months later all of a sudden bradley is a hype job and is to green? LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                pac put himself in that predicament when he painted himself to be something he wasnt and all of his fans ran rampant promoting that garbage. ive always thought he was no better than floyd. now, i honestly think hes worse. he does wat hes told, to me i cant respect that kinda puppet mentality.
                ahhh geez pac must be butt hurt right now knowing that u dont respect him... mean while pac is seen in his mansion eating fried pork ears watching wakapac laughing his azz off.

Comment

Bradley last 3 fights last 3 years

Abregu
                  Alexnader
                  Casamayor

guy hasn't done **** since 2009 and been avoiding Khan and his mandatory Victor Ortiz
                  Last edited by Phenom; 02-06-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Pac-Bradley is a good legit fight. Style-wise, I'm interesting to see how it will play out. Just like the Floyd-Cotto fight, I'm going to wait a week later to watch the replay on HBO. Floyd and Manny will not get a penny out of me from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      ahhh geez pac must be butt hurt right now knowing that u dont respect him... mean while pac is seen in his mansion eating fried pork ears watching wakapac laughing his azz off.
                      honestly idc wat he is or isnt. and ur rite he doesnt care, he doesnt care about fans. thats my point. d*ckhead. thanks for making it.

Comment

Working...
                      X