Collapse
No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is going to sell like 1000 tickets, 900 being from boxingscene members and 100 from the general public.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Bradley is more successful at 147 than Hatton tho...just sayin. He had more fights at welterweight than at 140....just sayin.
      Bradley is more successful? why, because he didnt face Floyd and get knocked out, only to to turn around and get knocked out by Pac.
      Bradley also didnt face the opposition than Hatton faced at 147..just sayin. Bradley looked oh so ordinary fighting at 147...just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        No way. Bradley had only 2 real fights at the weight and most didnt think he looked that great in any of them. Hatton beat a world champ at WW. Some didnt think he looked the same but he legitmatly won against a very good & skilled world champion Southpaw. Give me the Collazo win over Bradley's wins anyday. Not to mention he had just beat Tszyu who was huge at the time like a WW
        Up for debate. Bradley is 15-0 at welterweight.....Hatton had 2 fights although he won belts there.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Shane Mosley?
          Shane is half Mexican, he said it himself for the Margarito fight. And he came in with Mexican trunks for the Mora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Shane is half Mexican, he said it himself for the Margarito fight. And he came in with Mexican trunks for the Mora fight.

Oh look it's the mayweather traitor

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
              Bradley is more successful? why, because he didnt face Floyd and get knocked out, only to to turn around and get knocked out by Pac.
              Bradley also didnt face the opposition than Hatton faced at 147..just sayin. Bradley looked oh so ordinary fighting at 147...just sayin.
              Like I said up for debate.

Fighter A 15 wins -0 losses no belt versus Fighter B 2 wins-0 losses but won a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Up for debate. Bradley is 15-0 at welterweight.....Hatton had 2 fights although he won belts there.
                stop exarrating. Dont give me those tomato can fights to start his career. Those arent real WW fights. Most of them were just a pound or 2 over the 140 limit against bums in there first few fights or just as many losses as wins. He has 2 real WW fights and thats it. Not 15, and one of them was against a guy who had just been KO in 4 of his past 6 fights.

Comment

it depends on what you mean by good? I think Bradley is the best choice out of all the options Pac had to choose from because no one wants to see Cotto or JMM again but I also think that Pac & Floyd are horrible matchups for Bradley and that Pac will run through him in 5 rounds
                  He might, he might not. I don't know, I will watch and see though.

Comment

stop exarrating. Dont give me those tomato can fights to start his career. Those arent real WW fights. Most of them were just a pound or 2 over the 140 limit against bums in there first few fights or just as many losses as wins. He has 2 real WW fights and thats it. Not 15
                    He was a tomato can when he fought those tomato cans........it's part of his record. And like I said.....it's debatable, but personally a 15-0 fighter is more successful than a 2-0 champ (belt)

Comment

Are you seriously comparing a guy that stopped tszyu, stopped castillo, whooped urango and K.O'd malignaggi when he was drinking and partying through training camp to Timmothy bradley?

You *******s kills me

Comment

Working...
                      X