Collapse
No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if pac or floyd doesnt retired by 2013 nobody is gonna care about them after that. its been to long so its not like arum is keeping pac away to milk off him. after this year is over im sure the market value for pac and floyd will drop and thats because there getting old, theres gonna be new star that shines.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      If Alvarez were to beat Bundrage, Vanes, or Delvin, than Kirkland, I would have no problem with Mayweather-Alvarez.

But, it remains to be seen if Canelo will actually step it up in 2012 or not.
      im just saying it wont be Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        this should be fun to watch

i'm setting the over/under on headbutts at 5

bet the over...............

Comment

not too interested in this fight

but Pac by tko in 7 by nasty uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            im just saying it wont be Martinez.
            I've said before Manny and Floyd shouldn't feel an obligation to fight him, but hey.......a guy can hope right???? Haha.

Comment

cool...I didn't think Arum would put those 2 together....I'm glad I was wrong though.....if Manny doesn't stop him late then I see a very close fight...Timmy is a durable dude who always come in excellent shape.....for the fght of his life I don't expect him to be in anything less than the GREATEST shape of his life

a close razor thin decision that could go either way....if its that close its going to Manny...thats how I see it....for Timmy to wn he's gonna have to show his ass...you know, really seperate himself from Manny...he's gotta win every minute of every round in a big way imo

I think he has the tools to do it but I also know that when Manny is in best mode and goes through his transformation from Pacman to Pacmonster lol...there's ONLY one dude I would feel comfortable putting money on against him in that mode....only problem, is that dude is fighting Cotto on May 5th

Comment

did most of you even read the story? forget the Bradley fight. We all knew that was happening. The big thing in this story is that Arum wants to match the winner vs the JMM-Peterson winner in November. Nearly everyone is overlooking that part. Thats the main thing about this story. Arum is scum and everyone is falling for it again

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  R I N G T V.com has learned that WBO welterweight beltholder Manny Pacquiao and WBO junior welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley have agreed to terms for a clash that will take place on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Last week, ******.com reported that Top Rank CEO Bob Arum was to meet with Pacquiao's adviser, Michael Koncz, and Bradley's manager, Cameron Dunkin, in an effort to finalize terms for the bout.

Arum, Koncz and Dunkin convened during meetings in San Antoio, Tex., where Arum was promoting Julio Cesar Chavez Jr's HBO-televised unanimous decision in defense of his WBC belt opposite Marco Antonio Rubio, and Nonito Donaire's made his 122-pound debut with a split-decision win over Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. for the WBO's vacant junior featherweight belt at the Alamodome.

The Pacquiao-Bradley agreement was not made, however, until Monday, and it comes in the wake of WBA junior middleweight beltholder Miguel Cotto having been chosen last Wednesday by Floyd Mayweather Jr. as his May 5 opponent.

Arum also has made an offer to manager and trainer, Barry Hunter, for IBF/WBA junior welterweight titleholder Lamont Peterson to face RING lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez at the Dallas Cowboys' Stadium on July 14.

Marquez already plans to return to the ring in April for a tuneup bout, but is awaiting a decision from Peterson. Arum's plan is for the Pacquiao-Bradley winner to face the Marquez-Peterson winner in November.

Pacquiao has fought Marquez three times, battling through a draw and victories by majority decision and split-decision. Bradley handed Peterson his lone defeat in by unanimous decision in December of 2009.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ne-for-june-9-
                  Hilarious.

Anyways, good fight for both guys. I saw this being the main reason that Tim went to Top Rank anyways.

Comment

Why not fight deserving guys in your own division?

Comment

hold up it's at the mgm grand!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X