Collapse
No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fight. I have two concerns. First, Bradley is going to have to make this an UGLY fight. I expect (as many have said) several clashes of heads, and tons of sloppy infighting. Secondly, and maybe most importantly, Bradley has no punch. So even if he SHOULD win the fight on the cards, we all know he wont get the nod. You have to knock Pac out to get a draw these days. All of that said, Im excited to see the style match up. Timmy has the quicker feet, and is a better fighter inside, so he shouldn't get blown out of the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      same experts who said Manny will blow out MArquez in the third fight.

Then after the facts instead of saying damn i was wrong let me give Marquez his props, instead said "hahha Mannys exposed, i knew he wasnt that good".
      I was one of those who thought Pac would stop Marquez, in the 10th round to be exact. So Manny did get exposed, a lot people overrated him, including me. Marquez is almost 40 and WW is not for him, he also gets hit a lot and can be knocked down easily.

Bradley-Pac on the otherhand, is a fight vs a young, strong, undefeated, top 10 P4P fighter, who I believe will win. So Pac losing to Bradley won't be Pac getting exposed, it'll be Pac losing to the better man.

In the end, Marquez was cherrypicked, and it just blew up in Pac's face. He got exposed, there's no other way to put it. If Pacquiao was all that great and vastly improved, he shoulda knocked Marquez out, or at least actually beat him.

Comment

• Whats this whole "Mayweather and Pacquiao are on a different level than Bradley or Canelo"? that's the biggest load of bullshit, I could understand Floyd who has consistently performed well, but Pacquiao has looked every bit vulnerable in his last recent performances, I'm not trying to hear that he's on this mythical pedestal, he's not up there with Floyd. I could understand one bad outing, but two? Lets be realistic here, haven't seen anything in Pacquiao that tells me he's suppose to walk all over Bradley, especially not the way he's looked recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I was one of those who thought Pac would stop Marquez, in the 10th round to be exact. So Manny did get exposed, a lot people overrated him, including me. Marquez is almost 40 and WW is not for him, he also gets hit a lot and can be knocked down easily.

Bradley-Pac on the otherhand, is a fight vs a young, strong, undefeated, top 10 P4P fighter, who I believe will win. So Pac losing to Bradley won't be Pac getting exposed, it'll be Pac losing to the better man.

In the end, Marquez was cherrypicked, and it just blew up in Pac's face. He got exposed, there's no other way to put it. If Pacquiao was all that great and vastly improved, he shoulda knocked Marquez out, or at least actually beat him.
          If anything, JMM showed he can hang with the best in the ww division.
          He's only had two fights at ww. Against the top 2 in the division, I think he can do pretty well in jww/ww.

As long as he's motivated I think he's up there with the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Both are good fights for Floyd and Manny, though the tournament idea is s**t.
            the tourny is to keep Pacjuice away from Floyd as long as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Whats this whole "Mayweather and Pacquiao are on a different level than Bradley or Canelo"? that's the biggest load of bullshit, I could understand Floyd who has consistently performed well, but Pacquiao has looked every bit vulnerable in his last recent performances, I'm not trying to hear that he's on this mythical pedestal, he's not up there with Floyd. I could understand one bad outing, but two? Lets be realistic here, haven't seen anything in Pacquiao that tells me he's suppose to walk all over Bradley, especially not the way he's looked recently.
              I hope Bradley pulls off the W, I just don't see it happening.
              I wouldn't call Mosley a bad outing, it was more a shot fighter on survival mode.
              As for the JMM, possibly Pac wasn't himself but I think everyone underrates JMMs performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

In the end, Marquez was cherrypicked, and it just blew up in Pac's face. He got exposed, there's no other way to put it. If Pacquiao was all that great and vastly improved, he shoulda knocked Marquez out, or att actually beat him.

U dont know **** bout boxing. Marquez did not exposed Manny. Marquez fought better than expected due to his overly defensive gameplan. He came to survive rather than take the title.
                He took no risk and threw very little. No aggressive fighter under 147 would look good against that style of Marquez.
                Yes I give credit to Marquez for a solid gameplan but is it crowd pleasing? No.
                B4 the fight marquez I believe was talking up how he was going to make it a war. Yeah right.

Comment

• No jmm can't hang with the best at WW. He got schooled.

And yes pacq is not on floyd level.

Comment

• good for bradley, but i wont be buying this ****. fcuk you bob arum. you can stick your 2nd best in house dogturd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                      I actually like this fight MUCH more than the mayweather-cotto fight. And this is coming from a "*****".

Pacquiao will definitely have my 59 dollars come June 9.
                      me n big smoke in agreement for a change!!!!!

my man

Comment

Working...
                      X