No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
    I actually like this fight MUCH more than the mayweather-cotto fight. And this is coming from a "*****".

Pacquiao will definitely have my 59 dollars come June 9.
    Loving that Jackson sig, Smoke. Good stuff.

Comment

• Comment

• I never been impressed with Bradley. He maneuvered his way through his loaded division in search of a big 147 payday, which obviously he has found. Plus he ducked Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          That is pretty awesome...

Comment

• Arum's plan is for the Pacquiao-Bradley winner to face the Marquez-Peterson winner in November.

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ***nXbt7NA4mda-kw2GoIWJCnrCTjfoaX_YSHPoGtfsBHqIzVTIp26Bnx[/IMG]
            Last edited by chosen0309; 02-06-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosen0309 View Post
              Arum's plan is for the Pacquiao-Bradley winner to face the Marquez-Peterson winner in November.

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ***nXbt7NA4mda-kw2GoIWJCnrCTjfoaX_YSHPoGtfsBHqIzVTIp26Bnx[/IMG]

Of course. He has no intention of making the Mayweather fight. He's going to ride Pacquiao into the money green sunset.

Comment

• Pac vs Bradley is a good fight, even though iv'e been saying it would happen since he signed with TR, as Pac and Bob want no part of FMJ, at all. Bob also already has the next fight lined up for November. You can all look forward to Mayweather vs Canelo in Nov/Dec if Floyd gets past Cotto.

Comment

• It's a great fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Bob Arum is a joke......He will never make the Mayweather fight.
                    I thought November was for the Mayweather fight.

Word has it....... Bob had to guarantee Marquez a fourth Pacquiao fight before Marquez would agree to fight Peterson.

So I guess in 2013 we can see the fight we all want.
                    Or maybe we will never see it......as long as this clown Bob Arum is around.

This is probably exactly what heppened. We all knew Pac would be fighing Bradley. Arum dangled that carrot to get him to sign on the dotted line. The tragedy is that Floyd is right when he says Manny is blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

Comment

• bradley is top 10 p4p, undefeated, prime, and most important of all he's black.

Not joshua clottey african marble black (because some people said that dont count) but american black.

Comment

Working...
                      X