No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah, it's a shame. He's a damn good boxer. Really good and would be a handful for anyone. In fact, he'll be a handful for Manny...until he throws that first wild left hook and is left looking at the lights. If he does that in round nine, cool--he'll be very competitive on the cards. Unfortunately, he might do that in round one.
    If Kendall Holt can hit Bradley like that in round 1, what happens when Manny does it. Even if he gets up like against Holt he won't be near as lucky in what takes place right after.

If Holt was more active that fight would have been way different, now Holt may be the better counter puncher but Manny can counter punch also pretty well and he will certainly be active.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      We all know what Manny brings to the table.

I think it depends on how Bradley fights.

If Bradley fights Pac the way he fought Devon, I think Pac will knock him out, even if it's smart agression, Pac will caught him with good shots and I don't think he has the power to bully Pac who is a tough dude.

I think Bradley can beat Manny if he fights like he did against Peterson, being versatile and smart, moving and counter punching with fast punches.
      The power to bully Pac? Power is for punching. You mean strength, Bradley might not have a lot of power, but the dude is strong if anything. He's a little tank, of course he'll bully Pac inside if he wants to. Bradley is a bit of a weak puncher, but he's a strong guy. He can throw guys around if he wants to.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yeah, it's a shame. He's a damn good boxer. Really good and would be a handful for anyone. In fact, he'll be a handful for Manny...until he throws that first wild left hook and is left looking at the lights. If he does that in round nine, cool--he'll be very competitive on the cards. Unfortunately, he might do that in round one.
        Sad thing is, I do too. I think Bradley has what it takes to make Manny look more vulnerable than he looked in the third JMM bout, but it will all depends on Bradley's strategies in the fight. I think he can pull through with the right game plan to last for a full 12 rounds, he's just going to find a way to get his punches off constantly without leaving himself too open to get caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Hatton lost the last round though so I don't get why you're saying Hatton outworked Collazo the last 2 rounds though.

Of course you're. You're saying that Hatton slept on him or that his mindset was in something else.

No. What happened was that Collazo was a craft OK Welterweight. While Hatton wasn't as good at WW. He didn't have the advantage at WW that he had at JWW. That's why he gave up that belt and ran back down to JWW. And, wanted the Floyd fight at JWW. And, Floyd would have whooped his ass at any weight.
          And Floyd whooped his ass at Hattons best weight 153 lb and Floyd was a pound lighter at 152 thats the same weight Ricky beat KT and Castillo at , not a sluggish 160 that Hatton was against Collazo ,,, people ignore what they actually weighed and go with the Division limit which BS .

Im pretty sure Hatton did not want the fight a JW , he wanted to still have a belt if he lost , his trainer said Floyd was not a WW and ricky was bigger so they had no problem with it being at WW because at the time nether were .

Comment

• Originally posted by reloaded View Post
            and floyd whooped his ass at hattons best weight 153 lb and floyd was a pound lighter at 152 thats the same weight ricky beat kt and castillo at , not a sluggish 160 that hatton was against collazo ,,, people ignore what they actually weighed and go with the division limit which bs .

Im pretty sure hatton did not want the fight a jw , he wanted to still have a belt if he lost , his trainer said floyd was not a ww and ricky was bigger so they had no problem with it being at ww because at the time nether were .
            ok.........

Comment

• I'm very happy for Tim Bradley. He gambled big to not fight Khan and to leave Shaw, but here is the payoff. Now I hope he makes it count, and I believe he will.

Comment

• Does anyone actually think Bradkey will win?

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Does anyone actually think Bradkey will win?
                  I don't.

But I have been wrong many times before.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Does anyone actually think Bradkey will win?
                    I think he's got a damn good shot. This "wild" Bradley talk is really overblown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      And Floyd whooped his ass at Hattons best weight 153 lb and Floyd was a pound lighter at 152 thats the same weight Ricky beat KT and Castillo at , not a sluggish 160 that Hatton was against Collazo ,,, people ignore what they actually weighed and go with the Division limit which BS .

Im pretty sure Hatton did not want the fight a JW , he wanted to still have a belt if he lost , his trainer said Floyd was not a WW and ricky was bigger so they had no problem with it being at WW because at the time nether were .
                      If I remember correctly, Hatton claimed to be too big for JWW and that he had grown out and feels better at WW. Then after getting stopped by Floyd, runs back down to 140, looks like crap against Lazcano, looks good against Malignaggi, and gets knocked out by Pac and calls it a career. I thought he shoulda stayed at 147 cause of his drinking problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X