Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUE or FALSE: Margarito beats all three Kirkland, Angulo and Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magarito is shyt, and has been shyt his entire career. Although everybody my respect the chin.

Comment

margarito rapes all 3

ya'll overhype the **** out of fighters just because they have KO highlight reels. OMG angulo brutally ko'd that yorgey guy so he's a beast...oh and Kirkland beat the **** out of Angulo..that guy is a beast...

****k out of here with that ****. Angulo got outboxed by Cintron who Margarito beat twice, and Kirkland got his ass handed to him by a light puncher. Excuses are made when losses are handed. And who is canelo? Cotto ****s over all three of those guys. Margarito isn't the smartest. If anything you can call him one of the dumbest for his lack of defense and willingness to get hit, but all rumors aside he is battle tested. Angulo, Kirkland, and Canelo are no Mosley, Cotto, or Pacquiao...the skill differential is vast, as well as the resumes...****k out of hurrrr

Comment

True or Flase : Margarito got caught with loaded gloves??

idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          True or Flase : Margarito got caught with loaded gloves??

idiot....
          true or false

margarito was still relentless, had great stamina, and a rock for a chin against pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            true or false

margarito was still relentless, had great stamina, and a rock for a chin against pacquiao?
            true or false, margarito has always looked bad at 154? true or false, all of the fighters named are bigger than margarito? true or false margarito is shot?

like seriously wtf man?

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              true or false

Having loaded gloves doesn't effect your stamina, chin or relentlessness. It's just a supplement to add on to those specific abilities.

If Marg had a chin "before or during" loaded gloves, I'm pretty sure he'll have a chin after.

Comment

All of them stop Margarito. I don't see his eye keeping open for 12 rounds.

Prime Marg would have entertaining fights with these guys I reckon, but tbh I didn't enjoy Marg v Cotto II, I don't find it fun seeing a guy get potentially blinded.

Comment

Only if he's allowed to use the plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                    All of them stop Margarito. I don't see his eye keeping open for 12 rounds.

Prime Marg would have entertaining fights with these guys I reckon, but tbh I didn't enjoy Marg v Cotto II, I don't find it fun seeing a guy get potentially blinded.
                    lol, i dont get why ppl dont realize the man isnt what he was before. that eye is never gonna heal. just the way it is. i mean sure, if u wanna debate prime margs, then thats totally fine. but this current version of margarito? hes gonna get a lot of fights because arum seems to like him, but i dont expect him to win manny, and i think he should preserve his health and retire. hes made some pretty good checks in his career. no need to add injury to injury.

Comment

A weight drained Jackie Nava beats Tony at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X