Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUE or FALSE: Margarito beats all three Kirkland, Angulo and Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude needs to rest up and take a tune up. At this point I only think he can beat Angulo. I think with Capetillo in his corner he would get that inner fire that he once had as well.

Comment

He's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        i'm not even certain that margarito could beat mayorga right now
        I would love to see Margarito vs Mayorga as an Undercard, all the violence, trash talking and the ensuing boxing ring brawl will be worth it...

Comment

This can't be a serious topic is it? Chetto hasn't been worth a crap since he got busted. He's been a flat out bum ever since they found the plaster in his gloves. Now his face is beat to crap, he has no power at 154, and he's never going to win a fight against a semi-legit opponent again.

Comment

Canelo is the least proven of the three so maybe there if Margo's eye holds up.

Margo is smiling more than ever when he gets hit which means he is feeling it more. A lot of wear and tear in that body

Comment

Guerrero beats them all. They are all ducking Guerrero.

Comment

******* trying to indirectly legitimize Pacquiao's win over a shot Margarito. Big surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post

I would love to see Margarito vs Mayorga as an Undercard, all the violence, trash talking and the ensuing boxing ring brawl will be worth it...
                  i agree...would be a great undercard fight for pac vs bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    All 3 beat margarito, canelo and angulo do so easily. Kirkland might actually have trouble.
                    yea, he'll have trouble missing Marg's chin

Comment

I would love for Chetto to be in prison where he belongs.

Comment

Working...
                      X