Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Owning Rican Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually thinking about something else watching this vid. Im actually thinking that Cotto still looks huge compared to Floyd. Like a solid thick rock. Kinda has me more worried for the fight..........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      Yea, translation would have been nice. Most of us don't speak Spanish.
      put it this way she is annoying as she appears, regardless of the language!
      a trademark left hook to the body woulda been nice.

basically he's saying he doesn't want to answer questions right now and that she's being disrespectful by shoving the microphone at him and insisting. she won't take the hint. at all.

Comment

What was wrong with what he did? He didnt want to answer any questions. She kept insisting, plus she isnt even a news reporter, this is a gossip show. He's going through a lawsuit, who in the heck would want a mic and camera in their face asking a bunch of questions when you simply dont want to talk. All he did was push the mic away.

Comment

Right now I don't have time to translate, I might translate later if no one else has already done it. So now I'll do a ****ty explanation.

S*tty Explanation of what happened for English speakers:

Basically, Miguel owned her. He tells her that he will not make any comment, and that she has done this same thing in the past and the end result will be the same.

He pushes the microphone, and she argues that he pushed her. He tells her he pushed the microphone because she put it in his face, and that is lack of respect.

She continues to tell him she has not disrespected him. He tells her she has disrespected her (IMHO he could have completely owned her if he had told her that an act, by itself, can be disrespectful, and not just the written or spoken word).

He ends up saying that if she continues, tomorrow it will be worse.

---
          Ownage.

Comment

That show is an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              put it this way she is annoying as she appears, regardless of the language!
              a trademark left hook to the body woulda been nice.

basically he's saying he doesn't want to answer questions right now and that she's being disrespectful by shoving the microphone at him and insisting. she won't take the hint. at all.

Comment

Classless!! Cotto could tell his stans **** you to their face and they would still say he has class. That's how much they are deeply in love with him. Smh!!

Comment

Basicly what was being said was she put the mic in Miguel's face and he pushed it away so she said 'you don't have to push me, thats not respecting' then Miguel replied with something like 'I didn't push you, I told you im not gonna give you a report and you still put the mic in my face'. Then I think she tells Miguel that he's bad, then Miguel replies with 'I've been bad all my life', she then says 'why have you been all your life', then he says 'because I like to be like that'. Miguel says 'since im going through this right now, you should show respect', she then says 'I havn't disrespected you, I just wana ask you some questions', then he says 'I don't wana answer any questions'. She then tells Miguel that he doesn't have to push her in which Miguel says he didn't push her, he pushed the mic away because she put it in his face. She then says 'just like your job is to fight to make a living, my job is to interview'. Then Miguel tells her he doesn't wana talk to her and to go away.
                  Last edited by Lords; 02-05-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ZZJ7vvaTs go to 2:18 and look at this fuuckers making fun of the champ, I hate this people they are fucckin leeaches who make money messin with the problems that people may have, and when they have nothing to talk about they just create problems, bochincheros!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      Cotto was being a ******* in that interview, he is a pedant mo fo.

I dont care if he was on his period, the reporter was trying to do her job and she was polite about it. Cotto said some ****** things there like, that he always like to look bad in front of public,ect,ect,ect.
                      The reporter attempted to do her job and asked a question and Cotto told her I'm not telling you a thing. I still dont understand to this point why reporters play the HARD HEADED role. They make it seem as if HE HAS TO GIVE THEM INFO. When you keep on insisting and putting a microphone into someones face, That **** can annoy anyone especially when its from X-CLUSIVO because you know its only for bochinche (gossip)!! I'm glad Cotto aint give them *****!! Everyone is always trying to be in someones business!! **** la Comay!

Comment

Working...
                      X