No announcement yet.

Cotto Owning Rican Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    What's going on? am not puerto rican and i dont speak spanish..
    Cotto was salty because he is losing the lawsuit he have against him by his uncle, and he turn to major ******* mode with a reporter.

Comment

To anyone who doesn't live in Puerto Rico, the show looks weird. For those that were raised here, they find it normal.

Objectively speaking, you know PR looks dumb when the #1 rated show features a big female puppet that features gossip five days a week. My grandparents and a lot of people watch the show. I don't. I've always found it ludicrous and the voice irritates me. The show doesn't do anything positive. It's just a puppet with a sidekick talking about gossip, with a fat guy named Leo Fernandez who calls himself the Paparazzi.

To the PR posters, don't you guys find that show stupid? I'm sure I'm not the only Puerto Rican here who thinks the show is crap.

BOCHINCHE!

La Comay...what a dumbass show.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Cotto was being a ******* in that interview, he is a pedant mo fo.

I dont care if he was on his period, the reporter was trying to do her job and she was polite about it. Cotto said some stupid things there like, that he always like to look bad in front of public,ect,ect,ect.
        What did he do that was so wrong? All he kept saying was that he wasnt going to answer any questions but she kept following him and sticking the mic in his face. He told her this was a personal matter and didnt want to discuss it. If it were me, I wouldve snatched that mic and threw it across the parking lot!

Comment

good, that bytch and those **** on the show were annoying as fok, let the man live his life. fok them

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Cotto was being a ******* in that interview, he is a pedant mo fo.

I dont care if he was on his period, the reporter was trying to do her job and she was polite about it. Cotto said some stupid things there like, that he always like to look bad in front of public,ect,ect,ect.
            Come on dude.. for real?!???? She was being a pest. She's the reason they should give a license to beat certain women down to the ground. I would be pissed as hell if my own blood sued me and not only that but having that wannbe whore who works for a crappy gossip show on me trying to get me to do something controversial.

She was throwing herself on him makinh all sorts of comments to get Cotto to act violently. "Are you mad??" "I have to insist and I will stay on you insisting" "Things are going bad for you, huh" And the rest of the sarcastic smartazz comments. **** that whore I support cotto a 100% even if he would have hit her and knocked her down to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              What did he do that was so wrong? All he kept saying was that he wasnt going to answer any questions but she kept following him and sticking the mic in his face. He told her this was a personal matter and didnt want to discuss it. If it were me, I wouldve snatched that mic and threw it across the parking lot!
              Exactly, I mean I don't understand how people try to make it seem that because you're famous you shouldn't have human emotion/instinct.

Miguel Cotto seems reserved, and wants and prefers privacy unlike most celebrities..he simply asked her to not put that mic in his face and she kept harassing him..

Cotto didn't do wrong in this situation, just because a person sticks a mic and a camera in your face doesn't mean you turn on the the fake and answer questions for the media..She was pushing his buttons to get a rise out him and they can get publicity..it's what low-end reporters do..

I'm surprised he didn't destroy that camera and proceed to beat the **** out of them both...

Comment

Cotto has always told the press to stay out of is personal business. For example; when he had the issue with the Venezuelan chick for sexual harassment, the death of his father, and now this.

Comment

Fck that reporter.He dont want nobody in his private life,Respect his
                  wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                    To anyone who doesn't live in Puerto Rico, the show looks weird. For those that were raised here, they find it normal.

Objectively speaking, you know PR looks dumb when the #1 rated show features a big female puppet that features gossip five days a week. My grandparents and a lot of people watch the show. I don't. I've always found it ludicrous and the voice irritates me. The show doesn't do anything positive. It's just a puppet with a sidekick talking about gossip, with a fat guy named Leo Fernandez who calls himself the Paparazzi.

To the PR posters, don't you guys find that show stupid? I'm sure I'm not the only Puerto Rican here who thinks the show is crap.

BOCHINCHE!

La Comay...what a dumbass show.

La basura mas grande en la TV puertorriqueña.

I cant understand why she kept following him, getting in the middle, blocking his path and sticking that mic to his face. He told her that he wasnt going to answer his questions. When he said that he looks bad he was being sarcastic. The media always want him to look bad and fail. He dont want his life to be a showcase for gossip. He hates that. Also, they are not reporters. They are gossip spreaders. Bochincheros. Have you heard Cotto when he is doing his interview with Primera Hora, SalSoul and La Mega? He is fun and entertaining. La Comay sux and their only purpose is to mess people reputation.

Comment

The man's going through a rough time and he wants you to leave him the hell alone and you're gonna ****ing stalk him with a camera?

Who wouldnt be pissed

Comment

Working...
                      X