No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr.'s Booking Sheet For Drunk Driving Arrest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr a joke

Thank God for Brandon Rios. Chavez Jr is a disgrace to Mexican fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      sad...a slap on the wrist.

lol dont know about florida, but here in California there is no such thing as a slap in the wrist for a dui... either you get a dui or you dont...

and it looks like chavez did indeed get a dui ...which means he better prepare to open his wallet for at least 6k in fines, a suspended license.. whatever car he was driving got sent to the police impound, and for dui you pay the whole month (regardless if you pick up the car the next day) the average is about 1,300 for the impound..... and he will need to attend AA meetings/classes for months.....

i realize the money is probably not the issue but to an average working joe a dui is a buzzkill for months......

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        lol dont know about florida, but here in California there is no such thing as a slap in the wrist for a dui... either you get a dui or you dont...

and it looks like chavez did indeed get a dui ...which means he better prepare to open his wallet for at least 6k in fines, a suspended license.. whatever car he was driving got sent to the police impound, and for dui you pay the whole month (regardless if you pick up the car the next day) the average is about 1,300 for the impound..... and he will need to attend AA meetings/classes for months.....

i realize the money is probably not the issue but to an average working joe a dui is a buzzkill for months......

A conviction could also impact his ability to fight in the USA in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
          ****in pinchi Boracho! El gordo is just a freakin burrito eatin tectate drink fat drunk! Hope he gets his ass handed to him tonight! Everyone can c what a fraud he is like Canello !
          Oh, and you don´t drink, huh? And thank God we have burritos. By the way the woman beater you have in your avatar is also an American media hypejob. CANELO AND CHAVEZ ARE BRAVER AND MORE FUN TO WATCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            A conviction could also impact his ability to fight in the USA in the future.
            fortunately arum will make sure that never happens.... he spent millions on lawyer fees for margarito, im sure he'd do the same for chavez

Comment

I like Jr. but I can't see him beating top middleweights if he's not training seriously.

Comment

LOL What a beast! Drinking during training camp and still being undefeated. But it only gets tougher now after facing a good name.

Comment

Rubio should thank the heavens JCC JR was overweight, drunk, and distracted, otherwise he would've been KO'd easily.

Comment

Yo I like that COTTO cartel picture... that sh**t is hot! where can I get it for my pc wallpaper?

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
                      i agree.
                      Yo I like that COTTO cartel picture... that sh**t is hot! where can I get it for my pc wallpaper?

Comment

Working...
                      X