No announcement yet.

Predictions for To nights Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    So I take it you wont be watching May v. Cotto then. Will you be at some dive bar with Hatton and Calzaghe, snorting coke, plotting on how to make British boxing relevant?
    Dirk will be trying to find the formula how to make Amir Khan an inside fighter. Gonna be a longggggggggg task.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      What's wrong with Chavez Jr?

Seriously?

Comment

Donaire TKO/KO's Vasquez in the 6th or 7th round.

Chavez wins on points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Seriously?
          He looked good in his last fight and he'll more than likely look good tonight. He ain't elite but he has surpassed a lot of peoples expectations. I got respect for JCC jr.

Comment

pardon my ignorance fellas but what time do they start showing the fight and which fight is the main event chavez jr. or donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
              pardon my ignorance fellas but what time do they start showing the fight and which fight is the main event chavez jr. or donaire?
              HBO 10 EST the fights start.

Comment

Rubio tko10 Chavez jr

If Manfredo can tag you and have you backpedaling for a round, Rubio can do the same but for longer. I expect Chavez to fight on the inside at times, but mostly on the outside where he'll do the Khan-walk but not nearly as flawless as Amir can. Pretty much, he'll end up doing more than he needs to, tire himself out, and find himself at the wrong end of a Rubio right hand late and ahead on points. (of course it's very possibly that Chavez will just play it safe to a UD)

Donaire tko 8 Vazquez jr

I don't think that Donaire is "all that" like people think he is/will be but he doesn't pressure like Arce nor could he as well. It'll be more competitive with Donaire possibly getting stunned or knocked down early ( he doesn't appear as solid at 122 as he did at 118) until Donaire's speed catches up with Vazquez later on. (rooting for the upset though)

Comment

Vazquez will get the piss beat out of him might be the KO of the year.

Rubio will upset Chavez with a mid round TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                    Rubio vs Chavez Jr winner is a future Martinez leftover so it doesnt mean nothing to me anyways..

Donaire vs Vazquez Jr = Remember when Tito was a heavy favorite over Hopkins, and got outboxed, KOed and suffered a huge upset? Thats what will happen exactly tonight with Donaire. People are believing he will crush WV2 just like Tito would crush Hopkins back then. But Vazquez Jr will shock everyone outboxing Donaire and maybe KOing him late in the fight!
                    Vasquez doesnt fight much like hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      I say Rubios puts a lot of pressure on Chavez, makes him uncomftrable and hurt him at times, but JR's size speed and youth will overcome the odds and a hard Fought UD. 115-112

Chavez 115-112 UD

In the other fight, Nonito will start somewhat fast, with his high speed chees boxing, picking his spots winnning a couple of rounds, but he gets to confident and runs into a hard left hook from WV2 and after that is all downhill for Nonito, he gets stop in the 10!!

Vazquez JR. TKO10

Make your predictions and please post how you feel the fights will go!!
                      Your Rican nutthuggery is laughable

Comment

Working...
                      X