Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is anybody attending the chavez fight tonight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is anybody attending the chavez fight tonight ?

I am and im going to be a heckler lmao im going to heckle the crap out of donaire

I will also make sure the fights arent boring because i will be the first to incite the crowd into booing

Comment

Why heckle nonito??!?? Nonito rocks.... Plus what will you do when you heckle and Nonito beats the crap out of papita and then those around you stare at you and you're all embarassed..??

Comment

I wanna go but I have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Why heckle nonito??!?? Nonito rocks.... Plus what will you do when you heckle and Nonito beats the crap out of papita and then those around you stare at you and you're all embarassed..??

Because he fights midgets and i will clown on that fool .

I dont care who wins honestly im just hoping for a good night of fights .

Any suggestions on what i should yell at him ?

Comment

You should yell at Nonito to fight Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post

how about yell.." Im a worthless as$hole that cant fight a lick nor have the balls to get in the ring" That would be something you can yell. And it would be funny too.

Comment

Fight Rigon you b1tch ass ho

Comment

First he does not fight midgets it's lower classes everyone is a small midget. And second nonito is not a clown he is probably the second third greatest fighter right now and definitely top 15 of all time.

Hecklers are losers hiding in crowds to express themselves nyahaha. Go up to his face and you'll end up calling him papi on your knees while apologizing.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    how about yell.." Im a worthless as$hole that cant fight a lick nor have the balls to get in the ring" That would be something you can yell. And it would be funny too.
                    Bahaahahahah. LOL that is funny and true. Good post bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X