No announcement yet.

Bob Arum stable in bad shape- nobody in there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on stand still

i said some harsh things bout bob i would like 2 take back....but what is it worth makin fake stars....chavez,bradley,etc ....n dont want 2 put them n wit thee elite......he wants there fans money...lopez never fought callabero manny never fought mayweather etc etc.......top rank will never fall but it lost a lot of luster

Comment

A lot of you dudes blame Arum solely which is quite ridiculous. There are match makers. Not only that the fighter themselves have a team. They have an adviser and/or manager, a trainer etc etc and the fighter himself that also has to do with the opponent they fight. Some fighters like Juanma, Chavez Jr, Gamboa and others are co-promoted. So it's not just Top Rank. But, again cuz' Arum is always talking they just blame him.

Anyways, Top Rank isn't losing any luster. It's arguably the best promotional company in the game right now. I don't know any other American based promotion company with the resources that Top Rank has. Top Rank is the last real promoter with perhaps Main Events. That they don't need the networks. They use the networks but they don't need them. The rest of promoters need the networks. Which is why the networks are becoming promoter-like because wannabe promotional companies can't do it without them.

Comment

Working...
      X