No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather Have Career Longevity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
    watch his stuff at 130 and see how much he already has declined..

i'll go as far as saying almost dramatically..
    I'ts very rare for a fighter or indeed any athlete not to slow down a bit when he puts on more muscle and weight. Of course he is slower, but that was to be expected fighting 17 lbs. heavier. Age contibutes except in the case of Roy Jones, who, up to "pre" Ruiz, was still extremely fast at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      I'ts very rare for a fighter or indeed any athlete not to slow down a bit when he puts on more muscle and weight. Of course he is slower, but that was to be expected fighting 17 lbs. heavier. Age contibutes except in the case of Roy Jones, who, up to "pre" Ruiz, was still extremely fast at 175.
      You are correct edgar g, it is extremely rare for a fighter or indeed any athlete not to slow down a bit when he puts on more muscle and weight. And if a fighter did not slow down a bit after he puts on more muscle and weight he would be subject to heavy criticism, such as that fighter or athlete might potentially be doing something illegal. All doubts would be put to rest of course if this fighter or athlete would take a drug test though. OWELLCHEERZ

Comment

Working...
      X