No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin’s Manager: N’Jikam Has Refused to Fight Gennady

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    According to Eddie Hearn, he's in advanced talks to make Darren Barker vs Pirog
    Hershman must be the difference from HBO wanting a Pirog fight now, from HBO not wanting anything to do with Pirog last year.

Comment

This is honesly at least the 4th time they've tried to make N'jikam-Golovkin. N'jikam supporters cant try spinning lies anymore, he's been shamefully ducking Gena for over 2 years. This is among the most straight forward and outright ducks i can think of, what a ***ing disgrace. Sturm is doing the same. Feel bad for Golovkin but with K2 behind him people will have to get in the ring or be disgraced like N'jikam, Sturm next.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Wow, he says HBO is interested. Could be signed this week.
      I'd be happy tp see that fight get made.

Comment

No surprise here. Said I'd believe it whe I see it and I know I will never see it. N'dam isn't fighting golovkin and neither is sturm. G needs to come to the states and beat up on some of these overrated middles. golovkin v. lee or golovkin v. chavez rubio winner.

Time is running out for golovkin but he's still a problem for almost anyone.........

Comment

Working...
        X