Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his power is okay, not really amazing

Comment

Whats this obsession with power and KO's all the sudden

Bradley has dominated almost all of his opponents and has become one of the top P4P fighter without bone crushing power

Plus Pac has faced some of the hardest punchers and has only been hurt like once against top opposition in the first JMM fight.

Grow up people, so only power wins fights now? Then Floyd doesnt have a chance against pac either in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
        Bradley has excellent head movement and amazing footwork to go along with it. His defense is better than Pacs and in my mind only things Pac has on him are possibly handspeed (Bradley is damn fast too) and power.

excellent?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Whats this obsession with power and KO's all the sudden

Bradley has dominated almost all of his opponents and has become one of the top P4P fighter without bone crushing power

Plus Pac has faced some of the hardest punchers and has only been hurt like once against top opposition in the first JMM fight.

Grow up people, so only power wins fights now? Then Floyd doesnt have a chance against pac either in that case.

So Bradley hasnt had a legit KO since 2006 vs a bum....you mad emy point for me. Pac will not be worried about anything from Bradley. Pacs hand speed. power and foot work is far superior to bradley

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Bradley is a very live, dangerous opponent...this wont be an easy fight
            this. also great footwork great speed, and probably the best ring iq outside of marquez that mannys faced in a while. this is a great pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              this. also great footwork great speed, and probably the best ring iq outside of marquez that mannys faced in a while. this is a great pac fight.
              The best ring IQ?...

Comment

I hope Bradley survives this beating coz i like the guy. His style is made for Pac, will be exciting as long as it lasts.

Older vid, but funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  They know this

They're just in denial

Comment

Bradley won't need "POWER", Bradley just have to Box him and make him pay for every mistake he makes and go to the body and all of those things he is very good at

Bradley does a lot of things well which will make him difficult for even Pacquiao to deal with, Bradley mix up his punches well and he counter punches very well, he is good at getting low and ducking underneath punches and then countering, he has good footwork, does a good job cutting off the ring and he is a excellent fight inside and is also a very good body puncher

also Bradley can make adjustments during a fight, he is a very smart fighter, Bradley is far from flat footed and he is not going to be a STATIONARY TARGET for Pacquiao, Pacquiao is most effected against SLOW FLAT FOOTED FIGHTERS who can't move laterally and can only move back and forward, so when Pacquiao comes forward and throws his punches, that can't move out of the way...Bradley is not that type of fighter, he is VERY QUICK and can dart in and out, left and right can get low and avoid punches, that is the reason he has a lot of head clashes during his fight because he moves his head A LOT

in that match up, I like Bradley chances...A LOT!
                    Last edited by sicko; 02-02-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                      I hope Bradley survives this beating coz i like the guy. His style is made for Pac, will be exciting as long as it lasts.

Older vid, but funny as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X